✟52,337.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear Christians and Priests,

I ask you to pray for me. I had a serious bacterious infection and it is not clear if it is over. More than that I have very low power in my head do not know how to say this. I am in the bed for more than one month. Pray that the doctors will find out what I have more than this infection. Is is not only this infection I guess. I guess the infection is over but I will know only for sure next week. I have also to less vitamin d but I take it so that is not the reason. And I have also pressure in my head and i can not leave bed. Tomorrow I go to another doctor because my doctor is available only in 2 days. I hope he can help me. I also suffer from severe shizophrenia but this time it is not the case. I really ask you to pray for me that God gives me back my sanity. I want to be healthy. To go again to the river with our family dog and to paint again. I can not do nothing actually it is hard for me to go to the shower or to eat something or to go to the supermarket. There is nobody here who can do this for me. Please pray for me every day for a longer time. I guess this will not be over so soon. Thank you so much!

jameshjr

Supporter
Feb 16, 2021
Hinckley
✟63,697.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

I ask you to pray for me. I had a serious bacterious infection and it is not clear if it is over. More than that I have very low power in my head do not know how to say this. I am in the bed for more than one month. Pray that the doctors will find out what I have more than this infection. Is is not only this infection I guess. I guess the infection is over but I will know only for sure next week. I have also to less vitamin d but I take it so that is not the reason. And I have also pressure in my head and i can not leave bed. Tomorrow I go to another doctor because my doctor is available only in 2 days. I hope he can help me. I also suffer from severe shizophrenia but this time it is not the case. I really ask you to pray for me that God gives me back my sanity. I want to be healthy. To go again to the river with our family dog and to paint again. I can not do nothing actually it is hard for me to go to the shower or to eat something or to go to the supermarket. There is nobody here who can do this for me. Please pray for me every day for a longer time. I guess this will not be over so soon. Thank you so much!

Hello Kiskatte,

I am sorry that you are suffering so much and i will pray that your condition improves. i would encourage you to read the bible daily and to pray daily; also, to make the effort attend your local church as i know it will be worth the effort when you're doctor says you are able to. Additionally i can see that you are able to use your computer and youtube is a freat place to find church services and sermons from great pastors.

God bless,

James.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Kiskatte,

I pray that God will bless you in all ways, and that He will bring you to full health ...

Reactions: KisKatte
Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,337.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Kiskatte,

I am sorry that you are suffering so much and i will pray that your condition improves. i would encourage you to read the bible daily and to pray daily; also, to make the effort attend your local church as i know it will be worth the effort when you're doctor says you are able to. Additionally i can see that you are able to use your computer and youtube is a freat place to find church services and sermons from great pastors.

God bless,

James.

Thank you all! And thanky ou James. I touched my heart you are thinking about me. I am to weak to look "films"... but as soon as I can I visit church. I visited it a few times, service.... during me being ill. But it is very very hard.

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,337.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
My standart doctor checked the blood and the results are everything okay. Also she checked again if the bacterias are still there - they are away. But I still have this weakness in my head and can not leave bed and feel very very sick whole of the day. I will get some documents so I can go to a neurologist and an internist. Please pray for me still and for a longer time. I am really desperate.... really desperate. Why does God not deliver me? I want His mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christian Neoplatonist

Apr 2, 2021
Lower Saxony
✟11,873.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
My standart doctor checked the blood and the results are everything okay. Also she checked again if the bacterias are still there - they are away. But I still have this weakness in my head and can not leave bed and feel very very sick whole of the day. I will get some documents so I can go to a neurologist and an internist. Please pray for me still and for a longer time. I am really desperate.... really desperate. Why does God not deliver me? I want His mercy.
Have you ever considered alternative medicine? Anyway, I am praying for you and your healing to Theotokos. Gottes Segen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums