• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Please pray for me and our brother in Christ Ron

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, please pray for our brother in Christ Ron, he has been struggling financially for a while now and last night his cousin was killed. He would really appreciate the prayers, for me could you please pray for my salvation, I struggle with my confidence of salvation because I feel like I'm not resting in Jesus and I don't want to fall away from Jesus. God bless you all and Jesus is Lord.

erealmz

Oh, that's right...
Aug 28, 2017
City of Jade
✟6,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Another example of bad indoctrination and how it ruins lives. Do not worry about your salvation. The ONLY requirement for it is to believe. If you believe, then you are saved. It really is that simple. Don't let the dark corners of your mind dictate your way of thinking. It's bad enough that you let religion do it. You don't need any confirmation that you are saved. It can never be confirmed or even felt. Just believe it and stop struggling. And if you believe that prayer will work for you, then believe also that your requests are heard. Do not doubt and get tossed around like waves of the sea.

Reactions: Theadorus
Upvote 0