Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me and my wife. I got real sick with an infection a while ago since then I been very weak and I am disabled and use my arms to pull myself up and such, this has been hurting quite a bit. On top of all that I may have an ulcer and h. pylori which has caused the ulcer. With all this my wife gets real dizzy and can not sleep lying down and when she bends her head a certain way gets real dizzy. Thank you for praying.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues with you and your wife. Praying for your comfort and healing. Praying things improve soon! :pray:
Please pray for me and my wife. I got real sick with an infection a while ago since then I been very weak and I am disabled and use my arms to pull myself up and such, this has been hurting quite a bit. On top of all that I may have an ulcer and h. pylori which has caused the ulcer. With all this my wife gets real dizzy and can not sleep lying down and when she bends her head a certain way gets real dizzy. Thank you for praying.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Will pray, Charsan. God be with, heal, and comfort both of you guys. And give you both the strength to do what you need to do.

Has your wife been to a doctor about the dizziness?

Yes the doctors have no idea, she has Kaiser (HMO) and they keep sending her from one doctor to the other

Upvote 0

charsan

Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am getting better, not fast but steadily. Still have some weakness and now bathroom things. My wife is still getting dizzy. I am to go for a mandatory work meeting the 6th which runs all day 8:30 - 4:30 so I pray I am better by then.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will do. And please let us know when you find out what's going on with your wife.
I am getting better, not fast but steadily. Still have some weakness and now bathroom things. My wife is still getting dizzy. I am to go for a mandatory work meeting the 6th which runs all day 8:30 - 4:30 so I pray I am better by then.

Upvote 0

charsan

Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all,

I got my blood test and I am a bit anemic (I am always fatigued and weak) so I need more iron and some how I have really high triglycerides so the doctor put me on lipitor. The Doctor still has not addressed my bathroom problem nor my arm x-ray.

Thank you for your continued pray

Upvote 0

charsan

Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

charsan

Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well I have cellulitis again. My fur baby wanted to get my attention so she put her paw ion my leg (we call the fronts her hands :) ) and got me a little bit. She's a kitty and she felt bad and was loving me. We sprayed it with first aid spray but missed a day and now I got an infection again. Sigh

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aw! I'm so sorry to hear that charsan. :( Try not to let that go and get some meds. Give your kitty a pet for me. Continued prayers for all of you.
Well I have cellulitis again. My fur baby wanted to get my attention so she put her paw ion my leg (we call the fronts her hands :) ) and got me a little bit. She's a kitty and she felt bad and was loving me. We sprayed it with first aid spray but missed a day and now I got an infection again. Sigh

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0