Please pray for me and my situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going into too many details, but my mother's case worker called me and accused me of things I did not do and implied that I let my mother get severely obese and have to be in rehab. My mother has been manipulative to me since I have been 9 (I'm 30 now) and wants to move to a nursing rehab facility in my town (she lives in a bigger city 75 miles away and is on Medicaid), saying I was the only one she had. In my weakness, I said yes you could move to a nursing rehab in my town, but after thinking about it I realize that it would ruin my husband and I's health (we both have seizure disorders) because she would call me all hours of the day and night (which she did when I lived in the same city as her). I am trying to think of a way to say to her that the big city where she is in now has better options than the medium-sized town I live in. I'm sorry if I sound cold and since I'm sick with stomach flu, I may not be very articulate in describing the above situation, but nevertheless, please pray for me and my mom.

Thank you.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.