mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for me and my husband. My husband is going through some stress and anger issues right now and he likes to lash out at me. I have been praying for him for peace and to remove the anger and remorse that he has inside of him. He seems to have evil spirits around him causing him to act like this. I have been praying for him everyday, but I feel that he might need extra praying for peace, tranquility and to remove the anger/remorse that he has inside of him. Also, can you please pray for me for peace. I need peace. Thank you and GOD BLESS.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @mimi75042, if you don't mind me asking, is your husband a Christian?

Thanks!

Praying for you both.

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
p.s. - have you considered calling your pastor to let him know what's going on, both for his counsel, and so that he too will be aware of how he can be praying for you? That's what I do whenever things seem a bit too tough for me to handle .. e.g. Hebrews 13:17.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for me and my husband. My husband is going through some stress and anger issues right now and he likes to lash out at me. I have been praying for him for peace and to remove the anger and remorse that he has inside of him. He seems to have evil spirits around him causing him to act like this. I have been praying for him everyday, but I feel that he might need extra praying for peace, tranquility and to remove the anger/remorse that he has inside of him. Also, can you please pray for me for peace. I need peace. Thank you and GOD BLESS.

You both are in my prayers. Bless you

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I echo the suggestion to contact your local Pastor and get one to come speak to your husband. Prayers for the Lord to reach you in your time of need, and to give you the wisdom and words to make a positive impact.

Upvote 0