iacap

Dec 17, 2007
✟7,627.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone,
I need you guys to pray for me. I am going through a lot financially. I feel like my strength is gone, I lost my job a couple months back and I am completely broke. I have 2 children who are the best kids ever. God truly blessed with wonderful kids. I have a wonderful mom who is struggling financially too. I ask that you guys pray for a financial miracle to happen, just to get through the next couple months. I have a couple jobs that have contacted me , but I won't be testing or interviewing until the end of January. I am still putting in applications and looking for work while I wait.

Earlier this year the devil tried to take my mind. I was having panic and anxiety attacks. I seemed perfectly fine to everyone else, but I was going through something I had never experienced. I prayed and cried night after night, and God healed me. I have been healed from those attacks since earlier this year, Praise the Lord.

I know God answers prayers, but I've struggled so much financially that I need some pray warriors to intercede for me.

God Bless You All and Thank You For Your Prayers
NP

Reactions: michristke

soulhaven

Dec 13, 2007
✟15,173.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
The Holy Spirit wants you to read II Corinthians especially verses:

7-9: But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side but not crushed; perplexed but not in despair; persecuted but not abandoned; struck down but not destroyed.

16-17: Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away yet inwardly we are renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

I pray that God will answer all your prayers!!

Be blessed!

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Everyone,
I need you guys to pray for me. I am going through a lot financially. I feel like my strength is gone, I lost my job a couple months back and I am completely broke. I have 2 children who are the best kids ever. God truly blessed with wonderful kids. I have a wonderful mom who is struggling financially too. I ask that you guys pray for a financial miracle to happen, just to get through the next couple months. I have a couple jobs that have contacted me , but I won't be testing or interviewing until the end of January. I am still putting in applications and looking for work while I wait.

Earlier this year the devil tried to take my mind. I was having panic and anxiety attacks. I seemed perfectly fine to everyone else, but I was going through something I had never experienced. I prayed and cried night after night, and God healed me. I have been healed from those attacks since earlier this year, Praise the Lord.

I know God answers prayers, but I've struggled so much financially that I need some pray warriors to intercede for me.

God Bless You All and Thank You For Your Prayers
NP
Lord You alone see all the things that need healing and fixing in this situation. Lord I ask You to please fix all that needs fixing and heal all that needs healing. Bless and bring peace and healing and joy and financial blessings. Open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that will overflow on this person in Jesus Name please bring the perfect job and bless Jesus Answer quickly Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, hear her prayer , NP, and please bring this mom the financial breakthrough she needs.
Help her land that job that will be the best for her.
Help iacap in all she is doing and bless her and her mom and her two great kids at this time.

Lord, even if it is humble, let them enjoy
family time this Christmas and may Your love
surround them. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums