New York
✟24,936.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have huge guilt about the Las Vegas shooting that happened in 2017. Just about everyone says that I had nothing to do with it, but I've seen Fox News hint that I caused the shooting.

So my mental health is unstable right now. Some say I'm psychotic, but I've taken my anti-psychosis medication for over two years now and I don't think I'm suffering from psychosis anymore. I just have certain beliefs that I will carry for the rest of my days.

Suicide has been on my mind recently, but I'm not gonna do it. It just sucks cos yesterday I went into the emergency room and said I wanna be admitted to a mental hospital, but they said I'm too logical to be put into a mental hospital involuntarily and it's a hard place to get in voluntarily, so they just scheduled me weekly appointments with a psychiatrist. But the psychiatrist was supposed to call me today, and he/she hasn't called, so idk what's up with that. There are instructors in the place that I live, so I guess I can talk to them if I'm feeling too troubled.

So please pray for me to achieve some sort of peaceful state of mind. I'm feeling kinda anguished right now. Believing in God and believing that He has a plan for me I think helps me deal with my situation.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
have huge guilt about the Las Vegas shooting that happened in 2017. Just about everyone says that I had nothing to do with it, but I've seen Fox News hint that I caused the shooting.

So my mental health is unstable right now

No, you think you have seen something that implies you are responsible for that shooting.
If the police are not questioning you, you have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Luke631
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So please pray for me to achieve some sort of peaceful state of mind. I'm feeling kinda anguished right now. Believing in God and believing that He has a plan for me I think helps me deal with my situation.

Yes Lord we pray for Luke631 right now. That you'd get him through all these bad thoughts coming at him. Protect him from these. That he would know there is peace in Christ, no matter the storm of life. Help him get his treatments also. In Jesus name, Amen.

[Jhn 6:16-21 NIV] 16 When evening came, his disciples went down to the lake, 17 where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined them. 18 A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough. 19 When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. 20 But he said to them, "It is I; don't be afraid." 21 Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.

You see here they couldn't see and were in deep trouble, 3-4 miles in the lake when things got rough, (though they were experienced fishermen) Thing's changed when they saw Jesus, (although at first maybe they didn't recognize him) As soon as "they were willing to take him" the Lord Jesus got on the boat, and immediately that were on shore. That's miraculous cause they where again 3-4 miles out.

It does matter how dark it is and how far out we are and how bad the storms of life are. Don't be brought down by the bad situation. Look to Jesus and he will bring you to safety, immediately. Our boats get rocked but we Jesus is always there to help us. Let's be willing to take him always.

Upvote 0

ZaneHe

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
College Station
✟75,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear God, You know @Luke631 is suffering from some health problem, but he still knows to come to seek You and help from dear brothers and sisters. We appreciate it because this is from You and the holy spirit inside him. God, please set free his soul and enjoy peace and freedom from You. You let him stand firm in this chaotic world and focus on God. I pray in our dear Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0