angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Good morning all,

My little goddaughter Fabiola (9 months old) was diagnosed with a Wilms tumor on her left kidney last Thursday and had surgery the next day to remove it. They had to take the whole kidney out and now it’s just a waiting game. My concern is that now she’s feeding again they gave her 2 ounces of milk and she wouldn’t stop throwing up. So 3 hours later they gave her 1 ounce and she threw up even more. Now that she’s got nothing left in her stomach she’s throwing up green bile. When she was given the pedialyte she didn’t throw up. She was always spitting up milk so I’m not sure if she’s not able to tolerate it or what’s going on.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, give the medical staff and the parents insight in how to treat this child. May the child be quickly spared from any more suffering from this ailment. May those caring for her be moved to intercede also with much prayer, and may they see those prayers answered in a glorious way that will change their lives. May they be encouraged to pray further in the various areas of their life, be drawn closer to You for fellowship as well as seeing prayers answered, and give You much thanks and glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Okay so they did an ultrasound but couldn’t find anything but a CT scan revealed a blockage in her tiny little colon and within an hr. They came up and said she needs to go back into surgery. She’ll be having this surgery in an hr. Or so and I just don’t know how to react at this point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we bring Fabiola to your presence, please bless the treatment and heal Fabiola. Lord please take care of her and restore the good health. We submit Fabiola to your hands, please work in Fabiola , take care bless with a good health. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0