Please Pray for Kay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Feb 25, 2002
Visit site
✟320.00
Kay posted this prayer request at the board I help admin TAK. I am linking her to this thread so she can read your prayers and replies. Thank you.

...since my Mom died in January, I have had good and bad days, A lot of bad days. I miss her so much, and have let myself fall into a depression. I can't seem to get out of it. I know my Mom is better of, and at peace, which I am grateful for. She suffered so much the last year of her life. I know that she is with our Lord, and at peace. But I just can't seem to get going again. Please pray that I get myself back "on line" and going again with my life. I spend hours in front of the TV and doing nothing. None of you really know me, but that is not my usual self.

Prayers are always appreciated and much needed. For my family and friends I put on a good show --- why, I'm not sure --- for them or for me? However, I just feel that this is one place I can ask for help and understanding. I know my mom loved me, and I loved her very much, but I can't seem to talk abou it with anyone -- not my husband or my kids. I know and understand what depression is, and I know that at this moment I am stuck in depression. I have been there before, and have been able to over come it with God's grace, This time I just seem stuck, period! I do believe that God will see me through, but at the moment I can't see the end. I'm sure He can and does! Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.