Please pray for Jonathan, that he returns to the Lord

Jan 14, 2009
California
✟8,025.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
Not sure where his walk is, I just know that he was a believer that had a super strong relationship with Christ, and has walked away. He has also stumbled along the way so if you could please pray for repentance and restoration that would be amazing. Thank you

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Not sure where his walk is, I just know that he was a believer that had a super strong relationship with Christ, and has walked away. He has also stumbled along the way so if you could please pray for repentance and restoration that would be amazing. Thank you
Heavenly Father, I pray that you'll restore Jonathan to a relationship with you. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen. Happy New Year and God bless you Lucy:).

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will restore Jonathan to a right walk with You. I pray that You will shed light/understanding upon him, so that he can see the error of his ways. I pray that You will show him how wrong the wrong way is, and that if he has been deceived by anything, or misinterpreted Scripture, or events in his life, that You will bring correct understanding of these things to him. Show him how much better You and the right way or better than anything else. Be merciful and comforting to him (2 Corinthians 1:3). Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask You to open Jonathan's heart to Your drawing, and open his eyes to the emptiness of worldly living. Reveal to him Your great love for him and Your desire for his repentance and restoration. Thank You for giving Jonathan a loving friend in Lucy that would share this need with other believers that we might join in prayer for him.

Upvote 0

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the most high God, have mercy on us.

Jonathan will be in my prayers.

I know what it is like to wonder. Have faith, he will return to our Lord.

Upvote 0