PLEASE pray for Jesusismylife(one who prays for all) soon upcoming cancer surgery!~

followjesus777

get behind...the Lord rebuke thee, JESUS is Lord!~
Jan 15, 2006
"in the world but not of the world"...seated in th
✟18,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:prayer: :pray: Heavenly Father, Strengthen your Precious little lamb Jesusismylife, to do what she has to do and bear what she has to bear; that, accepting Your healing gifts through the skill of surgeons and nurses, she may be restored to usefulness in Your world with a thankful heart. Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Jesusismylife with Your Perfect Love, and give Your power of healing to those who minister to her needs, that she may be strengthened in her weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord.O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: mercifully accept our prayers and grant to your child the help of Your power, that her sickness may be turned into health and our sorrow into joy; through Your Son Jesus Christ our Lord and for Your Glory. Watch with us over Your Precious child during her surgery, and grant that she may be restored to that perfect health which it is Yours alone to give; PTL JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO GOD with thanksgiving Amen.

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Amen in total agreement sister.

Im-revived:groupray:
followjesus777 said:
:prayer: :pray: Heavenly Father, Strengthen your Precious little lamb Jesusismylife, to do what she has to do and bear what she has to bear; that, accepting Your healing gifts through the skill of surgeons and nurses, she may be restored to usefulness in Your world with a thankful heart. Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Jesusismylife with Your Perfect Love, and give Your power of healing to those who minister to her needs, that she may be strengthened in her weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord.O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: mercifully accept our prayers and grant to your child the help of Your power, that her sickness may be turned into health and our sorrow into joy; through Your Son Jesus Christ our Lord and for Your Glory. Watch with us over Your Precious child during her surgery, and grant that she may be restored to that perfect health which it is Yours alone to give; PTL JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO GOD with thanksgiving Amen.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
followjesus777 said:
Father, I pray your child will be healed and all that minister to her will be blessed. May she be given strength and courage to face her battle and may she find peace and comfort in you. In the name of Jesus, I pray. amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
followjesus777 said:
Jesus this prayer quote said it all. I can only stand in agreement with these people for a wonderous miracle of healing. I pray Jesus that You reach from Heaven and Touch this loving person. I pray all the Healing Power Of The Holy Spirit enter this persons body now. Jesus I feel the Divine Power Of The Holy Spirit Now. I know to expect a miracle. In the Name Of Jesus Christ My Lord And Savior I Pray. I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ. Amen:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Reilly

Jun 25, 2006
Massachusetts
✟15,333.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
SunMessenger said:
Jesus this prayer quote said it all. I can only stand in agreement with these people for a wonderous miracle of healing. I pray Jesus that You reach from Heaven and Touch this loving person. I pray all the Healing Power Of The Holy Spirit enter this persons body now. Jesus I feel the Divine Power Of The Holy Spirit Now. I know to expect a miracle. In the Name Of Jesus Christ My Lord And Savior I Pray. I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ. Amen:crossrc:
I pray for healing and peace in Jesus' name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
followjesus777 said:

What a beautiful prayer. I will also keep Jesusismylife in my prayers. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JWA

Jan 3, 2006
Northeast Indiana
✟16,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I thank You for the heart of Jesusismylife and for all the prayers she says for her bretheren. I thank you too for these brothers and sisters praying for her to have a successful surgery and recovery. I stand in agreement with these prayers . In the blessed name of the Lord Jesus Christ...amen

Upvote 0

followjesus777

Jan 15, 2006
✟18,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My daughter, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them and health to all their flesh. Proverbs 4:20-22
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Jeremiah 30:17

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Jeremiah 30:17

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another pray one for another that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:14-16

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2

All thine iniquities; healeth all thy diseases Psalm 103:3

But he was wounded for our transgressions he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
But unto you that fear my name, shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. Maclachi 4:2
GOD IS FAITHFUL!~PTL JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO GOD!~AMEN!~
:pray: :amen: :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

powerofprayer

I will praise Him in this storm.....
May 12, 2006
Georgia
✟16,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You for being the awesome God that You are. The Great Physician, the Almighty Healer, our Comforter, our Friend, our Everything! Thank you Lord for Jesusismylife. Thank you for giving us the reassurance of knowing that her life is in Your hands - what an incredible safety net we have as christians! Lord, I ask that You be with the surgeons, nurses, and all who care for her during her hospital stay. Lord, I pray that they are not only knowledgable & wise in their professions but compassionate & caring as well. Restore her health Lord. And please let her have a quick recovery. In Jesus precious name, Amen :amen:

P.S. Your inbox is full!! I haven't been able to PM you the past few days!! ;)

Upvote 0

followjesus777

Jan 15, 2006
✟18,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:prayer: i stand in agreement and i ask Lord send Angels of Protecion and send a double portion of the Holy Spirit to minister healing and peace to her...May the blood of the Lord Jesus cover, protect and heal her from the top of her head to the tip of her toes...in The Name of the True Jesus Christ of Nazareth amen:prayer:

Upvote 0