Northeast Indiana
✟16,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father thank you for your holy word! Thank you for your Son Jesus, and all the precious promises we have through him. Lord I intercede on behalf of your servant and my sister in Christ. Not by might or power but by your Holy Spirit I order these vile spirits to depart from Jane. They are nothing but ashes under our feet. Place a hedge of protection around Jane and give your Holy Angels charge over her I pray. In the blessed name of Jesus...Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

followjesus777

get behind...the Lord rebuke thee, JESUS is Lord!~
Jan 15, 2006
"in the world but not of the world"...seated in th
✟18,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
faithopelove said:
Lord bless jane to overcome whatever her struggles. Keep her in perfect peace. Shower her with Your loving kindness, and meet the needs in her life. In Jesus' name,Amen.
God bless you sweet sister...continue to keep Jane in Prayer pls!~Thx Be blessed!~

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God how much You love Jane.. and You know what is happening too.. Father I just come committing her name to prayer and being led by Your Spirit as to what to pray... Father that Jesus said we will have troubles in this world.. but to rest assured.. that He has overcome the world!! Thank You that in You we are overcomers.. I pray Jane knows this and this can bring peace to her heart no matter what is happening to her.. Thank You that greater are You in her then he that is in the world.. Father release any burdens from her that have come to keep her from You.. I pray no weapon used against her by the evil one and his demons prosper.. I praise You that even by the written words I write in this prayer.. the Spirit intercedes for Jane with groans words cannot express and Jesus is praying in heaven for us all.. Jane is safely in Your hands... and nothing can pluck her out.. In Jesus precious name.. amen and amen

Upvote 0

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father we lift up our dear sister Jane. I stand in agreemant with these brothers and sisters. Surround Jane with Your loving, healing, peaceful presence this day and always. May she know that you are with her in everything she's struggling with. Fill her now with your healing touch. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Battle Maiden

Feb 4, 2006
Shropshire, Midlands
✟1,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
followjesus777 said:
http://www.christianforums.com/t2776281-the-lord-is-all-i-have-please-pray.html&page=29
Please pray for our dear Precious sister Jane- Im Revived...she NEEDS urgent prayer !~:groupray: :prayer: :crossrc: :help:
She wants everyone to know that "things are worse than she shares"

:pray::bow::amen:

Lord I lift Jane into your tender loving hands, Lord you know her brokeness, Lord I ask that you pour your healing upon her. Lord put a hedge of protection around her. I ask Lord that you release your ministering angles around her. Lord grant her your mercy and compassion. Speak into her brokeness and restore her life to the place it should. Thank you that no weapon forged against her shall prosper. Thank you that your name is above all names and every knee bow and every tounge confess that you are Lord.

Battle Maiden

Upvote 0