south-central region
✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm currently struggling with a lot of doubt, a lot of fear, and a ton of anxiety regarding my faith in Christ, what I believe, what's true and what isn't, etc. The enemy really seems to have taken hold of my mind. Please pray for deliverance and and for God's help with everything. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

God bless.

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I have felt the same way at times. I can only say reading his word helps to bring you closer and inline with him. It can be a struggle but Jesus is there for you:)
Blessings

Upvote 0

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying.

2 Corinthians 10:5 "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."

Revelation 12:10-11: "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm currently struggling with a lot of doubt, a lot of fear, and a ton of anxiety regarding my faith in Christ, what I believe, what's true and what isn't, etc. The enemy really seems to have taken hold of my mind. Please pray for deliverance and and for God's help with everything. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

God bless.

Joining others here in prayer for you, Ashley!

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless.

Do you have access to good fellowship with mature believers?

And reading the scripture - pray, read, ponder on the word, agree with the truth and thank Him for it...

Read progressively Luke to Romans.

Feed back how you are getting on...

• Informative
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless.
Trust God to get you through.

Try to live as spiritually healthy as possible, ... pray fervently on a daily basis, spend time with uplifting christian friends, read the gospel of John, watch you-tube presentations of the Gospel of John and Jesus of Nazareth, make yourself available to serve others, listen to uplifting christian music, etc.

Pray for God's deliverance, His rescue, and His recovery.

We'll be praying for you ...

• Agree
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟887,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

God bless.

Rejoice in victory sister Ashley in full trust and confidence that God is faithful to complete that which He has begun in you and that your prayers will be answered. He will not foresake you. He that cometh to Me I will certainly not cast out. That also applies to she lol. So chin up and rest at ease that God will hear your prayers and they will be granted, like the Israelites who marched into battle against overwhelming odds they celebrated their victory before the battle having full confidence and faith that God would answer their prayers and grant their victory. God bless :)

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

God bless.

There is nothing wrong with having doubts or questions about Christianity.
Only a fool say just believe.
Christianity is based on historical facts. The resurrection is a challenge that atheists avoid answering.

check out sites like 'coldcasechristianity' where an experienced dectective uses the same techiques as he used to solve cold cases on the gospels.
His conclusion that they are reliable trustworthy witness statements.
If its logic you want read the reasonablefaiths Q+A or articles for logical reasons why Christianity is true/reasonable.
or try answersingenesis, yes a young earth creation site, BUT they maintain that the bible is the word of God, that it is true and trustworthy. They have many articles dealing with the reliability of the bible.

As I've said ther is nothing sinful in having doubts or questions so long as you are looking to find answers.

Unless you are a genius I can promise thjat plenty of other people who are highly intelligent have had the same doubts/questions and have found and written down the answers they found.
All you have to do is google your question and check out the answers.

Upvote 0

Brenda Blakely

Apr 26, 2019
Portland
✟29,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My heart goes out to you, this is not a comfortable place to be, but sometimes I think God allows this to take us to a deeper level of understanding. It is a time to talk to God, Prayer is a 2 way communication; you talk, He listens, He talks (sometimes in that still audible voice, sometimes thru His word the Bible and sometimes thru other people or circumstances. you listen.) I searched, tried, explored different religious practices, even tried an eclectic religious mix. I personally believe that each religious practice has a little of the truth. But Christianity is not a religion for me. It is my life. Knowing that God knew me in my Mother's womb, knowing that He had a plan for me, knowing that He cares and has been there all of my life for me and living a life that follows Jesus under the guidance of the Holy Spirit is for me. I look back and see how He worked things together for my good, even though it didn't seem so at the time and may have been really tough. I know how amazing it is to have joy and peace in the midst of troubling and difficult times in my life. (I also have seen that in other people and been amazed). I live today trying to walk in the footsteps of Jesus and fail but still know I am loved and my Father waits to talk with me in prayer, as the song says "Just a Little Talk With Jesus Makes It Right.". Looking toward my future-I do not know what is ahead, what tomorrow holds, but I do know Who holds tomorrow. It is my Lord and Savior, my God, my Father and I know that I will live forever/eternity in His presence when my time on earth is done. I am praying for you to find His peace, His joy, His love and His way. For me there is no other way, I am praying for you to find the answers God has planned for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums