Aug 30, 2013
✟9,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I really want to be a better person. I don't want to be resentful, angry, arrogant, jealous, bitter, and overly-aware of my own issues. I want to be grounded, aware of my own self and actions at all times, humble, rational in thoughts and emotions, kind and loving toward everyone, and patient enough to gently deal with any kind of misfortune that comes my way without being swept away by uncontrollable emotions. I believe deep inside at my core, I am a good person, but this person is distorted by whatever is causing me to feel and therefore behave contrarily to who I am really am (poor mental health most likely). I want to apologize to everyone I've mistreated, and apologize to God for living contrarily to how He intended, and change for the better to prevent it from ever happening again. Please pray for God to work in me, heal me, truly and deeply humble me at all times, and change me according to what would be best. Thank you!! :)

Reactions: Jeremy J

Jeremy J

Nov 25, 2015
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father God, deliver your child from this difficult time. Surround him with your holy spirit. Reprogram him Lord. Undo all corruption that the enemy has caused. With you there is endless, endless hope and nothing is impossible! I pray that your child will relentlessly desire righteousness and hate evil. God, you are so worthy of our praise! We thank you and in the holy name of Jesus Christ Amen! Amen! Amen!

Upvote 0