Ireland
✟13,117.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We need to all pray that God will end the Coronavirus. Please offer daily prayer to our God in Christ’s name that he will put an end to this crisis so that we all can get back to living our lives. Everyday it is getting worse, more and more people are being infected and are dying. People are scared and we as Christians have a duty to do, unless we pray pray God will not intervene. Look at our churches their is no daily mass due to the fact we are to keep self isolated.so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST PRAY it will do far more than any cheap talk will do. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. James 5:16 The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Thank you all

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please offer daily prayer to our God in Christ’s name that he will put an end to this crisis so that we all can get back to living our lives.

Ah, now there's the point. He reminds us every hundred years or so that we need to get away from living the lives we are living. That was the whole point of Jesus' Gospel of the Kingdom. Our priorities are most often backwards. I pray people will come to see that as a result of all this.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ah, now there's the point. He reminds us every hundred years or so that we need to get away from living the lives we are living. That was the whole point of Jesus' Gospel of the Kingdom. Our priorities are most often backwards. I pray people will come to see that as a result of all this.
Yeah I agree. The point in all this is to NOT just go back to living our lives as we were. Though I don't wish harm on anyone, I hope this helps correct our mentality that with the right diet and the newest technology we can practically live forever without any need for God.

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0