• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray for Gideon

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by JennyPenny901, Jun 13, 2016.

1. JennyPenny901

JennyPenny901 Newbie

+75
    Christian
    Single
    Please pray for Gideon. Gideon is a 4 or 5 year old little boy who has cancer. I dunno what kind of cancer it is but its pretty bad. His body isn't responding well at all to the chemo. He has extroadinarily high dangerous fevers doctors are doing all they can to get the fever down but they keep getting worse. In an hour Gideon is going to have emergency surgery if he doesn't get it he will die but there is also a high chance of him dying from the surgery. I dunno what the surgery is for. Please pray for Gideon he needs lots of prayers.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 “That they may be one.” Supporter

+6,844
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Lord have mercy :crossrc:

3. jacksknight

jacksknight Active Member

+161
    Christian
    Married
    Prayers on the way!

4. Krissy Cakes

Krissy Cakes Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,521
    Christian
    Married
    Lord have mercy on Gideon! :prayer:

5. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,034
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, may Gideon live and not die. May You heal him, and increase his days and give him a bright future ahead of him. A future filled with health and peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

6. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+5,945
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and total healing for Gideon in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

7. chapmic

chapmic Follower of Jesus Supporter

+439
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying for Gideon, may he be healed in Jesus name and may the Lord give him peace and joy!

8. lindart

lindart Newbie

+78
    Christian
    Married
    Dear Gideon, I am so sorry to hear about your little boy and your health set back. I pray that our LORD would comfort you and bring healing for you. I pray that Father God would restore your son to good health, to cure him from disease, all to His Glory! I ask these things fervently in Jesus' Precious Name, Amen!

9. JennyPenny901

JennyPenny901 Newbie

+75
    Christian
    Single
    Just got an update. Gideon had his surgery yesterday and it was a total success no problems or complications. The doctors found an infection causing the fevers and removed it and the fevers are almost completely gone. So Gideon is doing alot better praise GOD. Thank you all for your prayers.

10. lindart

lindart Newbie

+78
    Christian
    Married
    All praise, honor and glory is Yours Almighty Father, forever and ever! Amen!