Gemma's mum
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
✟49,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I found out today that my friends sister was murdered overseas, the family know the gruesome details but the country that she was staying at are saying that it was suicide which is impossible due to the injuries that were sustained. The sister died 3 weeks ago and the body is yet to come back.

Could you please pray for this family, pray for strength, protection and guidance. Please also pray that they receive the answers they are wanting so that they can have an ending to this terrible tragedy.

Ariella

Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, we lift this situation to you. Father we have no idea of the pain and hurt involved, or of the confusion, but you do and we trust that you will give comfort, give peace ..... and tend to the pain this family has now. Lord we ask that the truth would be made known and that as it does, you would give this family the strength to bear it. Help them now please Lord and minister according to their needs. Draw them close that they might find rest in your mighty love. In Jesus precious name, Amen

((((((((Cassie))))))))))

Upvote 0

redrose26

God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Aug 24, 2007
✟28,567.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,

Please wrap your arms around this family, I pray for your comfort, and strength, You are ever present, and I thank you for their faith. Help them through this most horrible and terribly sad time, and continue to help them in the next few days, weeks, months and years. Help them through their incredible grief and shock. In Jesus' precious Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Cassie76

Gemma's mum
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
✟49,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I saw my friend today, she told me that the body is back in Australia. She is managing to hold it all together especially for her family. I told her that my friends here have been praying for her and she was so grateful, she said that even though at times when they are feeling so low and tired and just can't get the energy to pray she can feel so many people praying for them. So I just wanted to say please continue to pray.

The coroner will be doing his own examinations on the body and this will take quite a bit of time. The funeral was supposed to be arranged for next Wednesday but it looks like it's going to be postponed because of all the trouble they are having determining exactly when the death happened overseas and the governement issues as well. I will keep you updated and thankyou again for your prayers.

Upvote 0

Cassie76

Gemma's mum
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
✟49,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thankyou for your prayers. It has been 6 weeks since she was murdered. I found out today that they are hoping her body will be released so they can bury her. They have been waiting and still are waiting for answers. Please continue to pray for them. Considering everything they have been through they are managing to hold it together. With all of your prayers they are getting by. :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.