please pray for faithful follower

zfawnz

I am my Father's Daughter, a Child of God!!
Mar 2, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟53,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
please everyone keep faith in your prayers this weekend. she fell in our house this morning and broke both her hip and shoulder. we have been in ER since 6 this am and are awaiting transport to the nearest trauma center that can take her for emergency surgery. she dislocated her hip and sent the femur through the back of her pelvic bone, which is going to require major surgery and lots of nuts and bolts to put her back together again.

please post your prayers and well-wishes for her here so that she can hold strong with your added encouragement. we will have her laptop so I will be able to relay your messages to her. we are not certain to what extent her shoulder will need care, the hip is the priority for the weekend.

please pass the news around so that her friends can all post a message of encouragement here for her, she needs all our strength to get through this difficult time.

I will be keeping you all informed as we go.

zfawnz

Mar 2, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟53,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
thanks for your prayers. it is now after midnight and she fell at 4:30 am. they are just now resetting her dislocated hip. She dun good the docs say (humorously) they have never seen such a doosey from a simple fall from standing position. she dislocated both shoulder and hip. the femur was sent through the socket, breaking both the femur and pelvis. she is on pain meds and admitted in Cleveland Metro Health Center. still awaiting final word on wether will be suregery on shoulder, orthopedic doc here says definately will have to have surgery on hip (with plate and nuts and bolts- ouch). please continue praying.
will be back to share more as more is available.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zfawnz

Mar 2, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟53,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
ok all we are in a room. there IS A FAMILY LOUNGE HERE I thought so, dont know why they said no in ER???? anyway she is in traction and awaiting WHEN the hip surgery will be. she is on 7b at metro health. room number is 748-1. phone number to call in is 216 957 - 7280 front desk here is 216 778 4670. for those that did not get my earlier email (got a few mailer daemons back) ........ Faith fell at 4:30 am Friday the 13th and broke both her shoulder and hip on right side. the hip alone is our first priority. the femur not only fractured and pushed up into the hip socket, hence dislocating, it actually went through to the back side of her pelvis. they will have to bolt a metal plate in to replace the damaged pelvis and keep traction on til the surgery so it stays in place and off of the nerve in the meantime. they say she will likely be on flat bed rest for a good 3 months, with NO weight bearing.

doctor is here, brb

suregery for hip is today - no shoulder surgery needed....he is saying......"operative repair of pelvis. acetabulum fracture" she is the second on list for surgery today.....worse case scenario will be siatic nerve damage - being aware of this they are sure to track this nerve every step of the way so as not to pinch or stretch it- weakening of the leg - due to overweight higher risk of infection but will give anti-biotics before and after, pluses of surgery, will be up and walking sooner -maybe this afternoon even, and expediated recovery time,. 8 or 8:30 this am for surgery. sorry for gramar and spelling errors all, still no sleep for me, will be locking this pc in the car and taking a nap during her surgery." sorry did not get doctors name, the above terms in quotes are the name of the surgery and the type of fracture if anyone has time to look it up, I will take the time myself to do so later, too tired now. more details to come as the day goes on.

Angie

Reactions: Boaz1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
cute-text-220688b136124.png

Upvote 0