United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Erica is a coworker who is receiving cancer treatments and missing work on account of this. She has been wearing a cap I imagine because she is losing her hair due to the radiation. Please pray for her.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Erica is a coworker who is receiving cancer treatments and missing work on account of this. She has been wearing a cap I imagine because she is losing her hair due to the radiation. Please pray for her.

Will do, Sojourner. :pray:

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father please have your hand on dear Erica and give her peace and comfort during this hard time please give her strength to not give up hope but rather hold on to you Jesus. If she doesn’t know you Father please put someone in her life to tell her about you. Please let her treatments be a success Lord and cause her no pain please also give her family strength during this hard time thank you Jesus. In your most holy name Jesus name amen

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Erica was in tears at work today because of a report that the cancer was growing despite treatment. Continue to pray for her.
Oh my goodness my heart breaks for her and her family I am praying

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0