Please pray for Dying Step-grandfather’s Salvation?

forlovingHim

Oct 24, 2017
Muncie
✟18,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi, everyone. My step-grandfather, Sonny, could really use some prayer about the Lord working on his heart so that he will receive Jesus. It’s a delicate spiritual condition that I have felt convicted to move very carefully about, although he could die any day now (multiple health problems mean he may either slip into a coma soon or just stop living, and he has the Do Not Resuscitate form signed).

My Believing family hopes for his Salvation, although I’m the only one talking about it in any way. I think most assume he’s just going to Hell, but I know that God can Save even those with the hardest hearts.

Thank you so much, everyone. It means even more to me because my biological grandfather died recently and we’re not sure if he was Saved, either; it’s just hard to talk to some people, but I guess that belongs in a different thread.

God bless you all.

-Sarah

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father our hearts ache for our loved ones who do not know You. We pray You work the miracle of regeneration in the hearts of the lost and spiritually dead. Lord we pray You take the hearts of stone from them and give them hearts of flesh.

We ask this in the Name above all names, in the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father our hearts ache for our loved ones who do not know You. We pray You work the miracle of regeneration in the hearts of the lost and spiritually dead. Lord we pray You take the hearts of stone from them and give them hearts of flesh.

We ask this in the Name above all names, in the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.
Amen!

Reactions: forlovingHim
Upvote 0

forlovingHim

Oct 24, 2017
Muncie
✟18,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Celibate

Thank you so much. I had to cry a little after praying that prayer with you. Thank you everyone who sees. I love you all.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much. I had to cry a little after praying that prayer with you. Thank you everyone who sees. I love you all.
Sister tears this way too. We are all in this together in Christ. And it hurts most when those we love are not His...yet.

We accept and trust. A buddy of mine here @St_Worm2 reminded me of this today.

Thank you brother David.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless forlovingHim and this prayer request. We pray let Holy Spirit work and let forlovingHim's dying step grandfather, give his heart to Jesus before living the world, Bless him with salvation and peace. Lord please take care of him as his having multiple health problems. We submit him to your hand please bless him, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Reactions: forlovingHim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums