Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I came to this forum after a long break. I was in my husband parents house and I cant access the internet as I can from my parents place( where I am now).

As said above we live in with our parents either mine or my husbands- we need a place of our own ASAP....or to be atleast delivered from that place of my husband parents place...I am very much in a good relation with his parents and my mother in law has recently become a believer and we are best friends...even she said we need move away from that house and place....that area is not good for bringing up kids...

The neighbourhod is really bad and there are people who do pujas and ceremonies all the time a dominant hindu place ...our kids always fall sick when we are there and most of the time we are at my parents place as a result ...

The issue is we cant rent out a place of our own on my husband income ..which is very less..our parents are supporting us a lot ..because of this...I am currently unemployed..have a baby who is one and half......

To live together as a family -me hubby and kids means to move into his parents place-he works in that city....my parents place is 7 hours by train away.....

Also we have a lot of debts and we Need that cleared also my husband take wise financial decisions..he really is not good with money

My little girl who has started praying she is now 4...says she does not want to stay there..:(.....

We really need some answers from God ...deliverance from that place and below is some praise reports : )

Praise::::::::::JESUS IS FAITHFUL

My husband stopped drinking and hanging out with some bad people...there are others God has to remove from his life and politics need to go out too..but still Halleluiah

Our marriage and life is much improved...his temper has gone down way much.....

He is ready to move out of his parents place but money is the problem.........

My little girl had some issues with her younger baby brother and she used to hurt him but God changed all that ....she is now the protective elder sister..she is four :)

My little girl prayed for a mentally and physically invalid cousin of mine the other day ...without me asking me to ...when I told her he may remain like that always....she said Jesus can heal anyone and change anyone... I have no words to say ......

I know this post is long..it is 1 am here and when the kids sleep is the only time I can come here :)

PLease pray ...we have till May 10 because after that we will go back to his parents place to put her in a school there.....:( which she does not want...we dont have much options open now

Zeenosue

Feb 4, 2016
Guadalajara
✟16,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying for the situation, what do you mean with your husband needing to stay away from politics? Is he a politician that has affected your family? Just to know how to exactly pray for it! But anyway, keep staying strong, God is listening to you and that gets demonstrated in how your lives are improving, whether it's your husband, your little girl, or you. It's amazing! I can only tell you God will keep working, but you should keep having faith and even seeking for a way to manage your money well, for the whole family and for that other little baby you have to live a perfect life. If you need anything, just PM me, I'll do anything even if I live in Mexico, pretty far from your place. Blessings, sister!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sekir God is already working. I am so elated that your mother in law is now a believer and you are best friends with her. That joys my heart.

Heavenly Father, thank You for all that You have done so far, the changes You have made in her heart, in other's hearts, the mother in law's, the daughter's, the husband's.. Thank You for taking the weak and working it out to the good. I continue to pray for change and for a move for Sekir and her family that they may move to a nice neighborhood for the children to be raised in. I pray her husband would find work closer to their new home, and that the relationship would grow between them and also with You, thank You Father God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Suzyaussie

Daughter of Christ
Sep 29, 2014
Queensland
✟15,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Lord I pray that you continue to move mightily in Sekirs life, thankyou for the work you have done so far on her husband, show him the right path for good friends and choices for his families life. Lord bless them with wisdom and guidance to where they should be living lord and provide a way for them to get there. In Jesus holy name Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hey friends,

nothing is happening much so i dont know what to say..we have got some news regarding that Sub Inspector job of my husband..positive news that they will take new people in after they have recruited people from the old list...the list of my husbands'....so there is a chance....

My husband just needs to get the appointment letter to go in for training...this job means a job with higher pay-free schooling ....medical..automatic deliverance from that place to a housing system-free quarters .....

He has got through all levels of this job ...just procedural delay..from the government...praying for a miracle and that we will get the letter soon...

So please keep praying for miracles before mid may

Thank you for your precious prayers

Upvote 0