North America
✟550,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Canada needs spiritual awakening / renewal.
- Also, United States..
Primary issue in North America is 'spiritual.'
---
May the 'fresh move of God' come to Canada...

Blessings,

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father, I pray you awaken the Canadian nation from slumber, and from the smooth seductions of godless humanism; that You would raise up godly leaders of vision and character, to know what the nation should do at this time, so lost territory could be reclaimed and new territory gained for Your kingdom.

Bring those who oppose your reign to repentance, if at all possible; but if not, do whatever You must to bring their evil plans to confusion and chaos and defeat.

Raise up your ekklesia as a prophetic voice in the nation. And raise up a spirit of righteousness and truth, so Canada might be a shining beacon to the nations groping in the darkness, so the innocent would be protected and goodness and truth promoted.

Do this all for your glory's sake, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I pray that the true gospel that Jesus proclaimed to the poor and outcast will take root here and everywhere. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I so thank all of your for praying for my nation. A statement made by Pastor Cindy Jacobs in that video has already been grabbed onto by one of the candidates who by making this pronouncement is setting an example that the other candidates may all rise towards!

This is nothing short of an astonishing answer to the prayers of many for Canada to Awaken!

Peter MacKay: "Statement on the Canadian Embassy in Israel
Canada's Jewish community knows that the Conservative Party stands shoulder to shoulder with them. When I was Defence Minister, I made it clear, "a threat to Israel is a threat to Canada." I will always stand with one of Canada's closest allies.

As I have stated, it will be important to consult with our diplomatic officials at our embassy in Israel to make the necessary preparations for the move. It has always been my personal view that Jerusalem is the undisputed Capital of the State of Israel and that is where Canada's embassy should be and under my leadership, will be located." (Peter MacKay)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterGMacKay/posts/10156881352838513

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0