Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for a biopsy I have scheduled Friday for possible prostate cancer.
May Jesus Christ heal you of anything that may be wrong and bring back wonderful results from the biopsy. And may Jesus Christ give you strength , peace and comfort in His holy name amen

much love to you and you are in my prayers

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for a biopsy I have scheduled Friday for possible prostate cancer.

Blessing in Christ Jesus! I have just prayed for you and have understanding of your dilemma, as my biopsy was done a few weeks ago and found to be positive and aggressive. The testing of our faith can really be hard at times, but I have found The Lord to be faithful in all things. Sometimes it is best not to look at the circumstances, but the knowing(faith) He has control over all things. Have a Blessed Day!

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blessing in Christ Jesus! I have just prayed for you and have understanding of your dilemma, as my biopsy was done a few weeks ago and found to be positive and aggressive. The testing of our faith can really be hard at times, but I have found The Lord to be faithful in all things. Sometimes it is best not to look at the circumstances, but the knowing(faith) He has control over all things. Have a Blessed Day!
Hello my friend Lord bless you and may Jesus heal you Of your cancer and restore your health completely and give your body strength and give you peace comfort and strength as well. You are continually in my prayers.

• Friendly
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have something to share. Please do trust in the Lord with all your heart.

2 kings 6:15 When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Oh no, my lord! What shall we do?” the servant asked.

16 “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”

17 And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0