• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Please pray for an American couple who are being used to prepare for major event.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by DennisTate, Sep 21, 2014.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Pastor David Herzog was shown that during a time of economic trouble in the USA, a segment of the population would blame Israel and American Jews would be persecuted and many would be forced to flee to Canada and then on to Israel. The immigration laws of Canada must be altered to make this transition easier. Kurt Andreasen and his wife are being used to prepare the stage.

Read more: Cape Breton community rallies around Americans trying to stay in Canada | CTV Atlantic News

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    If you will watch the following video from the 17 minute mark you will see what Pastor David Herzog was shown about this event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QLsDpTpJXc

David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone

3. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Pastor Shane Warren reports being shown a dream in which there was a hurricane of dollar bills that he understood to mean a serious devaluation of the USA dollar. Some experts are saying that this could occur as early as 2018. You can see what Pastor Shane Warren was shown about this at roughly the 17 minute mark in the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0f8391Ju1o

Sid Roth Its Supernatural Shane Warren I Have Seen the Future of America

4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,972
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    praying!

5. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Thank you immensely Brinny!

Those two episodes of Sid Roth that talk about a serious devaluation of the USA dollar...… that lead to economic troubles..... and then a major outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the church..... sure do fit with what some experts are predicting?!

Some large American companies are scheming to enslave humanity to genetically altered plants and Messiah Yeshua - Jesus will rebuke the companies that do things like this.

We must learn to admit that we are wrong in this area and make changes. If we can see where problems are partly our own fault.... we can change... and the problems can be avoided!

.... but...… the idea of God planning another exodus from the north that affects American Jews could well fit with some predictions in the major prophets.

6. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
  7. brinny

+106,972
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    I agree! We SOOOOOOOO need God's protection and provision.....continuing to pray pray pray...

God help us!

This verse comes to mind:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:" ~Hosea 4:6

8. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes..... I am in a state of awe these past months. Just last week I read about a Christian having a near death experience in which he was shown that we are in the Laodicean era of the church where we so need to discern that we are actually poor even though we are very blessed financially.

IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH? | Howard Pittman

9. brinny

+106,972
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    The Bible speaks of famine....and i agree with what a Bible teacher said about this "famine"...it will be a famine of the Word of God.....it's already occurring.......BIG TIME.

The Word of God "feeds" us. How many do you see "munching" on it and delighting in it (as David did)?

Continuing to pray in this dire dire time of famine, and drought...both the physical, earthly manifestations of both, and the spiritual manifestations of both.

God help us!

10. puppii

puppii *Blessed*

+139
    Non-Denom
    That's scary I worry about my grandkids and great grandchildren (who aren't here yet)

I'm not even sure what to pray for about this...

11. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I guess I mostly am asking for prayer for political leaders to make decisions that alter the laws of Canada so that when hundreds then thousands.... then tens of thousands of Jewish people must flee to Canada and then on to Israel.........… that the laws of the land do NOT make this extremely difficult......

I guess I am asking for prayer something along the lines of..........

Matthew 24:20
    But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:"

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  12. puppii

puppii *Blessed*

+139
    Non-Denom
    Ahhh....Lord prepare the way...

13. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,346
    Christian
    Married
    Praying in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

14. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Thank you immensely Linus!

I feel strongly that God is working out something huge here!

15. ValorWoman4Jesus

ValorWoman4Jesus Newbie Supporter

+76
    Christian
    Married
    Oh my! I can't stand such immigration laws. My husband and I ourselves would be living in another country by now if it weren't for them. Please miraclously open doors for these people. Do not allow the existing doors to close on this couple! Please send angels into posts of power as a means of intervening on this couple's behalf. Please move heaven and earth for this couple so that they can truly make the difference You have called them to make in this very important mission. I ask of You in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

16. brinny

+106,972
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying!

17. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Thank you immensely ValorWoman4Jesus!

God is changing the whole world..... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is taking over more and more and more in the kingdoms of men..... and the forces of darkness are going all out to try to delay what God has planned.

18. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Brinny...… I so thank you for your prayers.......... over these past several weeks I am in something of a state of awe because....... I have been shown what I suspect is a completely different possible understanding of the visionary - dream of a hurricane of money as seen by Pastor Shane Warren that I gave the link to back on page one of this thread.

When God gives a message....through a dream or vision..... there are always hidden levels of meaning in the dream or vision..... and each word can have great significance........... The hurricane of money that would tend to make us afraid....... can be understood in an entirely different manner......

Brinny.... back in 2012 I asked you to pray for me regarding a message that I had gotten in 2010..... well it is only in the past couple of weeks that I saw hidden meaning in this dream - vision that was given to Pastor Sonia Rosero de Leon of Quito, Ecuador...… and how it ties in with the vision or dream that had been given to Pastor Shane Warren!

19. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    So true..... here is a link to the place where I posted the message from Pastor Sonia.... down in post #16.....

http://www.christianforums.com/t7674780-2/

Brinny....... this dream in which a common government.... and common currency..... would tend to inspire fear in most of us Christians..... but..... if the Cyrus prophecy as given to Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred from Uganda was inspired......… then..... instead of reacting in fear to the dream given to Pastor Shane Warren...… we can look at the same dream in a way much like how Joshua and Caleb told the ten spies and all of Israel that they could look at their situation differently!?

http://www.christianforums.com/t7681942/

post #1.....

20. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Brinny.... just as the Jewish people in the latter days are supposed to somehow search for a modern King David so also...… the Gentile church should perhaps begin to pray and meditate on Isaiah chapter 45............. and WE THE CHURCH..... could well be the ones to initiate a Global Volunteerism Hour or Dollar.... somewhat like was done in the city of Worgl Austria during the Great Depression..... post #1 in this discussion gives the history of this.... especially as it was applied in the United States......

http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455/

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Whatcom Watch Online - The Truth About Money: The Money System—Isn’t There a Better Way?