Please pray for all that suffer from fear, be part of a rock that the waves can break against.

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I can see it everywhere now, how people are tired of fear, so there's quarrel, thoughtless remarks and compassion is in short supply, to just mention a tiny bit of it, as everyone try to do what they have to do to get through this time, and hope for a better future, in a world where there seem to "every man for himself", only it's not that simple, as we all depend on each other. There's politics, a virus, and a world where there's more people then ever in the history, at the same time as energy and resources seem to be getting exhausted. The intelligentsia seem to be in agreement that there's cause for concern, while all signals from all that have something worrisome to talk about is channeled into a echo-chamber by the media where things are magnified and multiplied.

I've had to take a stand where I can see I don't make things better by spending time with trying to look for better days anywhere else then the only one that can help make things a bit more easy for me, and that one is Jesus. Also prayers from all that still have a human heart, and not one of stone, where love is alive and have not grown cold, I think have a great effect. So please take a moment and pray for all the people that is living in fear and confusion, and don't be like the waves of the ocean tossed back and forth, but by the power of the Holy Spirit rather be as a stone that the waves can break against.

So I pray, Lord, Savior, Jesus, have mercy on us all, and give us some relief from the fear of the world. Help all that need to sit down and rest and be comforted by all their worries. It also take so little to help others, just as it take so little to hurt.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟162,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can see it everywhere now, how people are tired of fear, so there's quarrel, thoughtless remarks and compassion is in short supply, to just mention a tiny bit of it, as everyone try to do what they have to do to get through this time, and hope for a better future, in a world where there seem to "every man for himself", only it's not that simple, as we all depend on each other. There's politics, a virus, and a world where there's more people then ever in the history, at the same time as energy and resources seem to be getting exhausted. The intelligentsia seem to be in agreement that there's cause for concern, while all signals from all that have something worrisome to talk about is channeled into a echo-chamber by the media where things are magnified and multiplied.

I've had to take a stand where I can see I don't make things better by spending time with trying to look for better days anywhere else then the only one that can help make things a bit more easy for me, and that one is Jesus. Also prayers from all that still have a human heart, and not one of stone, where love is alive and have not grown cold, I think have a great effect. So please take a moment and pray for all the people that is living in fear and confusion, and don't be like the waves of the ocean tossed back and forth, but by the power of the Holy Spirit rather be as a stone that the waves can break against.

So I pray, Lord, Savior, Jesus, have mercy on us all, and give us some relief from the fear of the world. Help all that need to sit down and rest and be comforted by all their worries. It also take so little to help others, just as it take so little to hurt.
Amen.

Reactions: Elfkind
Upvote 0