Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello. My good friend who would probably like to remain anonymous announced today that he and his wife decided to get a divorce, and he was near the point of tears telling us. Please pray that their marriage can be mended, as I really like this guy. Thank you.

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The two decided to get a divorce. Did they ask God's advice on this? (Rhetorical question). Of course it can be mended. With God all things are possible, but are they doing things God's way or their way. God has a plan for their lives, but they may not be interested in that, and just want to follow their own plans. Maybe they haven't looked at it this way at all. Obviously they both want change, as does God, but how to go about those changes and what changes to make is the issue.
Father, I pray that these two will humble themselves before You and Your will for them. That they would put You, instead of themselves first, and receive Your blessing; a blessed marriage, a blessed love, and a blessed life and future. Amen.

Upvote 0

Emily Foster

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟22,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s marital issues. I’m praying asking our Heavenly Father to comfort him and his wife daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He bring healing and restoration according to His perfect will.

Upvote 0

Dropout_Theologian

Not an ant in God's glorious library.
Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Southern United States
✟64,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks and blessings to everyone who prayed for my friend. I'm not sure if he's a Christian or not but I've known him for a few years and we've had some spiritually-minded conversations.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks and blessings to everyone who prayed for my friend. I'm not sure if he's a Christian or not but I've known him for a few years and we've had some spiritually-minded conversations.
I still pray that all works out for him and his wife, that they both find Christ if they do not already know Him.

(Thanks for the blessings)

Upvote 0