✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been pretty doubtful lately
Then look for the answers to those doubts.

Christianity is a reasonable belief, based on historical facts.
So I pray that you will find the answers to your doubts and that you will be able to trust/relax in our reliable, dependable and trustworthy God.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then look for the answers to those doubts.

Christianity is a reasonable belief, based on historical facts.
So I pray that you will find the answers to your doubts and that you will be able to trust/relax in our reliable, dependable and trustworthy God.
Thank you so much, sir. I really needed this message, it was definitely God sent. You are 100 correct, Lord bless you thank you for taking time to message me

Upvote 0

James Chairs4U

Jan 10, 2019
Madison
✟21,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello prayer warriors, I have been pretty doubtful lately about things and stressed. Please pray for me , I know its the enemies attacks. I think yesterday was just a bad day. I appreciate the prayers❤️❤️❤️

Hello
What’s the trouble; what are you feeling doubtful over?

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello prayer warriors, I have been pretty doubtful lately about things and stressed. Please pray for me , I know its the enemies attacks. I think yesterday was just a bad day. I appreciate the prayers❤️❤️❤️
Praying for you.

I think we all have periods of doubt and times when we are not where we would like to be spiritually. I find Romans 8:38-39 comforting at some of these times.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Questioning things can be perfectly normal. If it's okay to ask: is this questioning regarding your faith?
Yes it was. And I feel extremely guilty admitting this, I hope it does not cause others to stumble. I am no longer questioning, I prayed and the enemies thoughts left.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is a great battle for the mind. Father may we set our minds on You and Your Word. May we think more like You think and not be so described as in Isaiah 55:8,9.
May we set goals for our day, and for our lives that are pleasing to You, and not just for our own advancement in this world. May we not expect total comfort, pleasure, and satisfaction in this battlefield of this present evil world. May we get a proper view of the big picture, and live accordingly. Amen. Pro 3:5,6; Philippians 4:6-8.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes it was. And I feel extremely guilty admitting this, I hope it does not cause others to stumble. I am no longer questioning, I prayed and the enemies thoughts left.
It's quite alright, we all struggle with thoughts of doubt from time to time. The reason I asked was because I was going to share resources that I hoped would offer encouragement. Sometimes hearing the testimonies of others helps me when I struggle with it myself.

I'm glad to hear the enemy fled from you though. God does promise that if we resist the devil, he will flee from us (James 4:7). I'll continue praying just encase.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JaaKK

Feb 13, 2019
Conrad
✟15,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Father God,
I pour out praise and worthiness to you and you alone! You are the most gracious and loving. I am not worthy of your listening ear and your gentle and loving hands. Father, Anna is in need of your grace and mercy. She needs to feel your love and peace. You know her every need, take care of her, take her hand and lead her down your path in green pastures and still waters. Give her rest and water to drink and food to eat. Give her strength and courage to follow you. Praise be to you, Lord Jesus! Amen

Upvote 0