Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Monday morning about 5;20 - log by Dennis Eades aka Deade. It seems "The Way" cult has passed a death sentence on me. Get this: all my children except my natural daughter voted yea for this resolution. They have been having illegitimate children for 10-12 years without my knowledge. Sleeping around with each other and everyone else for about the same amount of time.

Now this cult has been after me and my online book because it does not fit with their loose morals. The head "Daddy" (manager) I previously named Leroy Campbell is really Casey Campbell. The national director is - Mike Terrell (aka Taryton). Now they have decided to pull me in and torture me death at my children's insistence. Isn't it nice to be loved this much. One option is to send me to prison on trumped up charges of child molestations. Expecting to be jumped and killed immediately, because the prisoners do not tolerate such. Another option, used to kill children, is to cut off body parts and let you slowly bleed out

I tried reporting their ritual child molestations and murders to "National Human Trafficking Hotline" and the ICE - Homeland security tip-line. It seems the government is in on it also because when local law enforcement called me they quickly dismissed it. So, it seems I have lost and my evil kids are giving me the death penalty. Last word I had is they are fine with it. Even though they have had great grandchildren murdered by the sect they are resolved to live with it.

Here is a list of my children:
adopted son - Cecil Eades - Tulsa, OK

step-son - Kevin Allensworth - Langly, OK (3 gr-grandchildren killed)

step-daughter - Tammy Huff - VanBuren, AR (1 gr-granddaughter killed)

I know I have claimed this before and it was also true then. They have not relented with the threats for 11 months. If I disappear soon, you'll know who is behind it. BTW, they claim to burn the bodies and not hold funerals. They are nation-wide. If the children in your area start disappearing in large numbers, It is probably "The Way" aka "The Path."

Last edited:

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That sounds more like satanic secret societies / illuminiati than it does a regular religious cult.

No, "the way" is one of those off-brand pseudo-Christian cults whose founder surreptisiously lifted the term "The Way" from the book of Acts and applied it as the name for his own group and for his own personal, non-traditional interpretation of Scripture. My cousin was in it and I tried to talk him out of it.

@Deade, you might want to talk to your own local pastor about what it is you think you're encountering in all of this within your family. I'm not sure that writing your log here is the best procedure for dealing with this.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This sounds like a difficult situation to give counsel on. And unfortunately I think it would hard to find any pastor who could be of much help but I would think pastors who work heavily in the deliverance ministry and teach on spiritual warfare would be most likely to be helpfull.

As far as the death threats if you trust in Jesus you will have a lot of protection from any curses. He will be with you and help you. I think the closer you are to Him confessing sin and praying regularly the more protection you will have.

I think if this is a real group that actually does want to kill you then curses will probably be your only real threat. From what I gather observing the world it seems to me that in developed countries it is probably extremely risky and therefore very expensive for organizations to actually take people out. And that energy I imagine is only reserved for people whos elimination is of extreme importance.

John Ramirez might be encouraging to listen to. He was a very high value target in his circle when he came out of dark work to follow Jesus. You might even be able to find him and talk to him if you tried.

The Lord is merciful and gracious. He will be with all those who trust in him no matter the situation.

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you..

I think anxiety is usually the most destructive enemy we have.

These are just my thoughts. Hopefully they are applicable to your situation.

God please bless and keep your servant posting this prayer request here. Help them to see this situation clearly in light of your power and presence. Grant them more protection then they already have and the wisdom in what to do or not do in light of everything going on. In Jesus Name we pray.

Upvote 0