TonyT316

Dec 7, 2016
California
✟26,209.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Please pray that I don't have any Blasphemous thoughts against the Holy Spirit. I was listening to Manna-Fest with Perry Stone and I am for that like what he was talking about Speaking in Tongues and Unknown Tongues. I am for those things (what he was talking about), not against it.

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that I don't have any Blasphemous thoughts against the Holy Spirit. I was listening to Manna-Fest with Perry Stone and I am for that like what he was talking about Speaking in Tongues and Unknown Tongues. I am for those things (what he was talking about), not against it.

I struggle with this too, we can pray for each other. Also @God is good . :groupray:

Upvote 0

Daniel Quartararo

Feb 9, 2017
✟10,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Please consider watching this!

Exposing the condemnation of the devil, devils cursing God in your mind, devils trying to make you think you've blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

Dan Mohler - How to Resist the Devil

Reactions: Breve
Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To be honest many people hear blasphemy against the Holy Spirit in their minds. The thoughts are NOT their own because they don't agree with them. They do go away with MUCH PRAYER, FASTING, and getting hands laid on them by Spirit filled people.
this link should help.
The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32!<-------- link here

People also talk about blasphemous voices on youtube under "blasphemous voices" in the search bar.
May GOD bless you.

Upvote 0