Please Pray About My Life

Faith712

Jan 3, 2012
✟29,549.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I hope everyone is doing good, and I hope you are all safe and staying strong in times like this. :wave:

I have big problems with my mental illness and seizures or episodes.

I am schizoaffective, that means I am schizophrenic with some symptoms of Bi Polar.

I hear voices all the time, cursing me out and repeating the same questions over and over again.

Right now in my life, I have big problems.

I have what's called a mental health team composed of a doctor (she's a nurse who is able to write prescriptions), a therapist, and a social worker. I am having problems with two members of my team. The social worker is new so I have not even met her yet.

My therapist tells her co workers the "juicy parts" we discuss in session to her coworkers and someone in that office is telling the hick town I live in about what we discuss. I know this is a HIPAA violation but I'm not sure yet whether or not I want to complain to HIPAA or the therapist's boss yet. Then, there's the doctor. She recently lied to me about my medicine then she said during the next appointment we would meet to discuss it. What happened is I asked her to increase my latuda to 80 mg a day and to increase my benzotropine. She said she would do it. Then I checked with the pharmacy and found out she actually decreased my benzotropine and only upped my latuda to 60 mg a day. I talked to her on the phone and she had lied and said the latuda was not in stock in 80 mg. I called her on it and now she said let's meet in early October and discuss my medincines.

Then, there's the seizures or episodes. I have these episodes in which I can't stop looking up at the sky or ceiling and the voices and hallucinations become constant when this happens. It is so intense that I can not function and all I can do is lay down and go to sleep. These spells occur every 48-72 hours. Lately, these spells have been lasting longer. About 2 weeks ago, the spell last 3 days straight! It's never done that before.

I want to go back to college and do something with my life, but I can't do it having these seizures or episodes. I am just having a lot of problems with my health right now.

Please pray for me and my problems.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed and prosperous day. :wave:

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I hope everyone is doing good, and I hope you are all safe and staying strong in times like this. :wave:

I have big problems with my mental illness and seizures or episodes.

I am schizoaffective, that means I am schizophrenic with some symptoms of Bi Polar.

I hear voices all the time, cursing me out and repeating the same questions over and over again.

Right now in my life, I have big problems.

I have what's called a mental health team composed of a doctor (she's a nurse who is able to write prescriptions), a therapist, and a social worker. I am having problems with two members of my team. The social worker is new so I have not even met her yet.

My therapist tells her co workers the "juicy parts" we discuss in session to her coworkers and someone in that office is telling the hick town I live in about what we discuss. I know this is a HIPAA violation but I'm not sure yet whether or not I want to complain to HIPAA or the therapist's boss yet. Then, there's the doctor. She recently lied to me about my medicine then she said during the next appointment we would meet to discuss it. What happened is I asked her to increase my latuda to 80 mg a day and to increase my benzotropine. She said she would do it. Then I checked with the pharmacy and found out she actually decreased my benzotropine and only upped my latuda to 60 mg a day. I talked to her on the phone and she had lied and said the latuda was not in stock in 80 mg. I called her on it and now she said let's meet in early October and discuss my medincines.

Then, there's the seizures or episodes. I have these episodes in which I can't stop looking up at the sky or ceiling and the voices and hallucinations become constant when this happens. It is so intense that I can not function and all I can do is lay down and go to sleep. These spells occur every 48-72 hours. Lately, these spells have been lasting longer. About 2 weeks ago, the spell last 3 days straight! It's never done that before.

I want to go back to college and do something with my life, but I can't do it having these seizures or episodes. I am just having a lot of problems with my health right now.

Please pray for me and my problems.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed and prosperous day. :wave:
Lord we pray for Faith712 and that these seizures would subside. That he/she would be able to go back to school. Guide doctors with the best prescription. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0