United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I have been diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostate cancer. I wll travel Monday about 40 miles for some tests to see if the cancer has spread. A winter storm is predicted and I may have to stay the following night rather then travel home. Please pray about the tests and for travelling mercies.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Lord I don't know the name but you do. Well also let this poster know that you are near to him right through this crisis, snow no snow, regardless of the test results. But of course we pray for the best possible results in the name of Jesus. Amen

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostate cancer. I wll travel Monday about 40 miles for some tests to see if the cancer has spread. A winter storm is predicted and I may have to stay the following night rather then travel home. Please pray about the tests and for travelling mercies.
Hello dear friend. I am very sorry about your diagnosis , I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ heals youre body completely and let the test results come back good with no cancer spreading. May Jesus Christ give you peace to endure this and may He give you hope in Jesus most holy name amen much love to you please keep us posted much love to u

Upvote 0