Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Severe, severe, severe pain still a month and a half later from a botched dental extraction. Please God. Please take this pain away. Please pray for me. Doctors don't know what's going on. I can't take this pain. It's too much and too wide spread. Who can tolerate severe pain in tongue and throat, most sensitive areas on your body? Pain is beyond comprehension.

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Severe, severe, severe pain still a month and a half later from a botched dental extraction. Please God. Please take this pain away. Please pray for me. Doctors don't know what's going on. I can't take this pain. It's too much and too wide spread. Who can tolerate severe pain in tongue and throat, most sensitive areas on your body? Pain is beyond comprehension.

Heal J, O LORD, and J will be healed; save J and J will be saved, for you are the one we praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Lord, please say to J, "J, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering." Mark 5:34

In Jesus' name. Holy Spirit do your work. Amen.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for your pain. Dear Lord we pray you touch Ekina and heal this point of great pain. Help doctors source the pain, and take proper procedures. (Maybe a nerve). This is too much to bear please help and heal soon. In Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Heal J, O LORD, and J will be healed; save J and J will be saved, for you are the one we praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Lord, please say to J, "J, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering." Mark 5:34

In Jesus' name. Holy Spirit do your work. Amen.
Amen

Upvote 0