please please pray for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OracleX

Healer of Broken Hearts
Jan 17, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟9,882.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The reason I asked is that the loss is that much more if she wasn't a believer. I am not sure on what happens when you kill yourself. But most of us will die without asking for forgiveness for one of the ten commandments - not sure if that one carries any more weight than the rest.

Upvote 0

goodgirl

Dec 10, 2002
Visit site
✟8,947.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well, I wouldn't be so quick to judge... I don't believe that everyone who commits suicide is not a Christian, or that you die unforgiven if you do it.. however, it is a very very sad situation and I speak from experience. :( So I will pray for your friend and the family... suicide is like death and divorce rolled into one.... voluntary, permanent abandonment is NOT nice!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
8th February 2003 at 07:31 AM Tsaxgurl317 said this in Post #10

I don't think so. But It wouldn't really matter because she murdered herself, and I may not be the best christian but I do remember that one of the ten commandments were thou shalt not murder. And I think it doesn't only apply to others but also to yourself.

Sad.

I pray that the Lord has mercy. :pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.