I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Satan has been striking at everything I've been doing for God lately... not just him, I feel, but his demons are on me, as well. I've been getting so many results. I know the snake's fuming in a blind rage. Terrified of what's happening for God, too.

All who I've been reaching out to. All of those who I've let my light shine on, showing them God's love. The demons are pulling them back. Corrupting their thoughts. It's killing me because... it hurts. It hurts me so much that I can't take it. I've been so empowered lately, but shadows have been cast onto me. I'm not giving up, and I'm fighting my way out. God's right here with me, and I'm sure it's a test. I have submitted myself to God, and Satan must flee from me, for I resist him.

I will not allow Satan to overcome me, nor any of those who I hold dear! He cannot have me or anything that I am! That includes those I speak to! Please, I ask for your intercession: pray for God to add strength to me. I ask you. I'm so weary right now. I know that in my weakness God's strength is made perfect, and I'm not giving up. My words hold power, just as much as when Jesus and God used them to create the world and cast out demons. It's just... I need a boost.

Please, I ask this of you. May the Great God of Creation bless you all of your days. Satan has no influence over you with Him. Thank you so much. God bless you all.

Timuchin

May 4, 2007
Visit site
✟8,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have found that the demons have been sent by humans. This is why we are supposed to pray for anyone who might be persecuting us. I find a combination of deliverance, prayer and blessing for them, their properties and environments has great effect.

The demons are deceiving these humans into doing these things by seduction, intimidation and stirring up unrighteous anger. Thus I also pray that the Holy Spirit would speak truth to them about Satan's counterfeits and God's real promises.

Upvote 0

Angel_of_the_Lord

I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've realized that the demons can be sent by other people, as well. Believe me, I felt that the ones one some of my friends were sent by the nonbelievers (that are actually hostile towards anything related to Christianity), even though none knew that it was happening. The thing is, it makes it difficult for me, even though I need to just give it up to God, which I have done.

Some are nonbelievers that are so very close to believing... just on the verge. Just beginning to see His holyness. But the ones who don't believe... they discourage them. And yes, being a psychology student, I know what effects the environment have on people. It's just, some of my friends are online, and that's the only place I see them. I cannot, physically, help them manipulate their environment.

But there's no doubt in my mind that God can.

Upvote 0

Timuchin

May 4, 2007
Visit site
✟8,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bless 'me all and let God sort 'em out!
When I was talking about "environment," I was referring to their spiritual environment. If demons are attached to their environments they live in, they will be affected by it. We Christians are the only people who can clean up those environments by deliverance and blessing. I cleaned out an apartment building that had been haunted by witches and Voodooists. I saved a church that was surrounded by all manner of practicing occultists.

We can reach levels of levels of people and organizations through prayer. I would pray deliverance, prayer and blessing upon the following:
A. my friends. Their friends. All our environments and properties. All our communications, transportations and utilities.
B. Those working or conspiring to influence any of the above. These people's friends, environments and properties. All their communications, transportations and utilities.

That should give you relief and them the chance at salvation.

Upvote 0

Angel_of_the_Lord

I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bless 'me all and let God sort 'em out!
When I was talking about "environment," I was referring to their spiritual environment. If demons are attached to their environments they live in, they will be affected by it. We Christians are the only people who can clean up those environments by deliverance and blessing. I cleaned out an apartment building that had been haunted by witches and Voodooists. I saved a church that was surrounded by all manner of practicing occultists.

Yes, I can completely understand this. I can feel terrible presences attached to places sometimes. I often let God work through me to dispel the badness. I strive for it, because if He works through me, I feel a closeness to Him that gives me such a great joy! I'm just praying for these people. It's all I can do at the moment, that it is.

This is a side note, but I just can't bring myself to say that I dispel them. It sounds like I'm using my own holiness to do it, and my holiness is probably in a hole in the ground.

Upvote 0

Timuchin

May 4, 2007
Visit site
✟8,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Think of it this way. If you were not the catalyst for the Holy Spirit to dispel them, the Holy Spirit wouldn't have dispelled them. We have limited "power of attorney" to dispel them. We are ambassadors of Christ and his grace and his mercy.

When you drive somewhere, you aren't the one driving. The car's engine is doing the driving. All you do is push the accelerator and brake. Try to get a car up to 60 MPH without the engine! Do you say, "I drove to the store"? Can a totally besotted drunk do the same?

We are not to rejoice that we can heal the sick and cast out demons so much as rejoice that our names are in the Lamb's book of life. Casting out demons doesn't prove we have a living, saving faith. See Matt.7:23 & 1 Cor.13:2. A living, saving faith is one where we exercise it on our mind & emotions for God to transform them to His likeness. He will transform us to love which is the ultimate commandment.

Upvote 0