Gold Coast
✟8,428.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My brother has been suicidal in the past. I had a dream, was kinda weird. From what I remember this audible voice speaks in my dream, your brother is suicidal.

I had a second prayer about a day later. From what I remember, it was basically about me to concentrate on my brother It's kinda weird.. like it just seems so clear. I use to get dreams like this frequently when I first became a believer.

I've spent quite alot of time in prayer. I use to visit my brother a bit. Anyways.. family issues. Grew up in an abusive home. My dad, basically use to beat my sister, and abusive towards my mum etc.

Anyways Please pray for my brother. His name is Jireh... he's about 19. PLEASE HELP. I couldn't bare losing him. Please pray for his salvation too.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
May the Lord intervene. Also do pray against the root cause of this problem, so that it will be completely removed. You maybe surprised to find that there is a spirit lurking in your background, that causes all kinds of misfortune. Look out for any other evil patterns in the family, as this could be a huge pointer that, the entire family is under a yoke.

Suicidal people, are difficult to live with because they can be very unpredictable. One minute, they may appear to be fine and yet, they might still go ahead and try to take their life.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0