United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I live with two homosexuals.

I’ve been saved for 14 years, I’ve been thru the ringer.
I gave PRSD, and OCD and psychosis.

I’m also on SSDI.

I know I should come out of here. My gf lives in Virginia. Sometimes I doubt that’s it’s even going to work out.

I’m convicted here. I’ve neglected going to church. I really feel bad folks.

I don’t know what to do. Me dealing w the massive amounts of anxiety really does a number on me. I have nightmares every night.

What can I do. Moving to Virginia to me just seems it will all fall apart

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What you are living with, inside yourself, could be more of an issue. We all need for God to change us in our nature so we obey how He has us living. We need to not let any person or thing have power over us, but obey how God rules us in our hearts with His peace > Colossians 3:15, Matthew 11:28-30.

And God wants us to love and care for in prayer all people, including your roommates. Our identity is either child of Satan or child of God. And ones of Satan tend to prefer pleasure and have many ways of getting the pleasures they treasure. Then they can get in quite the trouble inside themselves, since their weakness for pleasure overtimes to make them weak for pain and confusion and fighting and using people instead of personally loving every person the way Jesus wants.

So, you do need to share with good example people who feed you how to become real with God and how to love.

So, who you live with is not what really needs attention. What you are living with in yourself is what matters first. And guilt-tripping and criticizing yourself and feeling bad has not worked, has it? We need how God in us proves Himself to us.

Upvote 0

Joined2krist

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You keep focusing on all your problems. I believe they exist and prayers will help relieve you of most but sometimes just being grateful for what God has done for you will help you value what you have within you and use them for God's glory.

Do you have any blessings worth mentioning? count them, it'll help take your mind off your troubles for a bit. May God heal you and bring you closer to him, praying you find peace.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The first step is to stop doing the things you know are wrong that you are willing to do. A lot of issues we have in life our due to our own moral failings and doing things we know we shouldn't but continue to do them for some short term payoff. You have to start somewhere and it's probably too much to stop doing everything you know you are doing wrong, so start with at least one thing you know you are doing wrong that you are more than willing to do. In doing so you will become stronger, you will gain more self respect, and then you can eventually tackle all of the things that you are doing wrong and your life will steadily improve. A big mistake people do is say my life is horrible, and then they try to fix it all at once and become overwhelmed and think things are hopeless. That's the wrong approach because it's more than they can handle at the moment. So start with something small in your life and fix that first and go from there.

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live with two homosexuals.

I’ve been saved for 14 years, I’ve been thru the ringer.
I gave PRSD, and OCD and psychosis.

I’m also on SSDI.

I know I should come out of here. My gf lives in Virginia. Sometimes I doubt that’s it’s even going to work out.

I’m convicted here. I’ve neglected going to church. I really feel bad folks.

I don’t know what to do. Me dealing w the massive amounts of anxiety really does a number on me. I have nightmares every night.

What can I do. Moving to Virginia to me just seems it will all fall apart
Praying.

The Veil Was Torn in Two: What Happened on Good Friday?

Upvote 0