Please help!

C

ChaseWind

Can someone please explain Revelation 22:28-19 to me? I want to get saved but I think I have commited this sin. what if someone commits this sin but later wants to get saved? Will God not let him get saved?

“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.” (Re 22:18-19 AV)

The book of Revelation is interpreted so many ways, by sincere and godly Christians. What did you change or deny that makes you think you are guilty? If you are worried you committed the unpardonable sin, you have not committed it.

Upvote 0
C

ChaseWind

Because I knew better, but didn't want to give up a certin sin, so in my mind I justfiyed it. I RELLY think I commited this sin. Is it to late for me to get saved IF I DID commit it?

What do you mean by "get saved"? You're anonymous, so what is this wretched, horrible sin that has you so upset that you fear you will not obtain salvation? What do you know about Jesus Christ and salvation in Him?

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I fully agree with ChaseWind that if you are worried you committed an unpardonable sin, then you wouldn't be concerned about salvation in the least. After all it is the Holy Spirit that draws us to the Lord to be saved and if He is convicting you to repent and confess then you have not done something worthy of something as terrible as what you speak of. I say instead of asking us, ask God. Take it to the Lord for He cares for you! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Apr 14, 2013
✟15,122.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I think I commited the sin Revelation 22 18-19 mentions with adding to or taking away from the bible. what im asking is what happens if someone adds or takes away from the bible, but later wants to get saved? I can't rember what verse it was, but I know there was a verse that I didn't like what it said so I wifully and intetionaly misinterprted it. Is adding or taking from the bible a sin god won't forgive?

Upvote 0

phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Can someone please explain Revelation 22:28-19 to me? I want to get saved but I think I have commited this sin. what if someone commits this sin but later wants to get saved? Will God not let him get saved?

You say that you want to get saved, but you think you have committed tha one sin that keeps you from going forward with your desire. Satan is very real and he will do anything he can to prevent you from acting on your desire for salvation.

Satan is the father of lies. He will lie to you as intensely as he can. If you were unable to receive salvation, you would not have the desire to live with God for all Eternity. Satan has a lot of experience in fooling us poor mortals, but Jesus died for you and His love for you will not, I.e. NEVER, stop.

I strongly advise you to forget about whether you have sinned beyond redemption because I do not think you have. Those thoughts in your mind is Satan whispering to you that your case is a hopeless one. Stop listening to Satan and listen to the Holy Spirit who is telling you that God has said that He would not, NOT, turn away anyone who comes to Him.

Christ died for you so why would He turn you away? That is impossible. Kneel or whatever position you want and tell Jesus you are a sinner and ask Him to forgive you. Tell Him you turn away from your sins and from hence forward trust Jesus, not the Satanic thoughts in your mind telling you that you are a lost sinner.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dont worry about your sins! Jesus shed his blood on the Cross for ALL THE SINS OF THE WORLD FOR ALL TIME. PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. Read Romans 10:9-10. If you believe in the death, burial, and ressurection, then you are saved. No getting on your knees, confessing your sins,or asking for forgivness. Your sins are forgivin.
Your best bet is to study your bible and get an understanding of the word of God. All the epistles of the Apostle Paul explains everything that Jesus accomplished when He died on the Cross. Read them, and get this understanding.

Upvote 0