Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello... i have been experiencing a lot of spiritual attacks ever since i accidentally turned two people from God and offended them, and they ended up turning to sorcery...

i failed to bring them back to God or make peace with them because of my unbelief and stubbornness, and because of my flesh.

as a result the two people have taken to sorcery to attack me and even my family. i have been experiencing many scary episodes of attacks and this has been ongoing for a year.

recently i have been seeing that they have been cursing my family and trying to destroy us. that they have become cruel and merciless, and powerful as they are relying on the devil’s power now.

this is extremely scary, as i have also been seeing words like war, perish, funeral, death, etc. i also have been seeing my family’s birthdates and bad things ><

i just came across the following and it makes me feel more apprehensive as it seems to point to everything i have been seeing ><

ICARE : "O daughter of Zion"

im afraid that the guy and girl will continue to make spiritual war against us and that my family and i will perish and be forgotten because of our sins against these people.

please pray for us... and what should i do :(

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello... i have been experiencing a lot of spiritual attacks ever since i accidentally turned two people from God and offended them, and they ended up turning to sorcery...

i failed to bring them back to God or make peace with them because of my unbelief and stubbornness, and because of my flesh.

as a result the two people have taken to sorcery to attack me and even my family. i have been experiencing many scary episodes of attacks and this has been ongoing for a year.

recently i have been seeing that they have been cursing my family and trying to destroy us. that they have become cruel and merciless, and powerful as they are relying on the devil’s power now.

this is extremely scary, as i have also been seeing words like war, perish, funeral, death, etc. i also have been seeing my family’s birthdates and bad things ><

i just came across the following and it makes me feel more apprehensive as it seems to point to everything i have been seeing ><

im afraid that the guy and girl will continue to make spiritual war against us and that my family and i will perish and be forgotten because of our sins against these people.

Your best defense is to find shelter under the protection of God.

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say to the LORD, “You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly plague.

4 He will cover you with His feathers; under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the calamity that destroys at noon.

7 Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you.

8 You will only see it with your eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the LORD your dwelling— my refuge, the Most High—10 no evil will befall you, no plague will approach your tent.

11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

12 They will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread on the lion and cobra; you will trample the young lion and serpent.

God says ...

14 “Because he loves Me, I will deliver him; because he knows My name, I will protect him. 15 When he calls out to Me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver and honor him.

16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.”

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You need to become the consummate acolyte of God. You need to put on the whole armor of God ...

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

Reactions: Zhen
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So ... all of these things should immediately become a part of your daily life ...

- Constant prayer (communication with God)

- Complete alignment with God's will (Let your prayer be "Thy will be done.")

- Find fellowship with a good church

- Find a good local Catholic priest ... for support and advice in this area

- Begin/strengthen your commitment to Bible study

- Follow God's daily will for your life ... and turn your attention to SERVICE to HIM

- Look for confirmation of His defense of you

- Minister to yourself by infusing your life with scripture reminders (wall hangings, plaques, bookmarks, etc.) ... and christian music. Check out Air1 ... Air1 Live Player

Above all (and I believe that this will be your major challenge) ... you must CEASE and LEAVE BEHIND ALL ASSOCIATIONS with this young man ... and any of his associates. You MUST NOT continue ANY CONTACT with those who have gone over to the enemy. Any physical connections to these people which you still possess (i.e. clothes, cards, letters, gifts, rings, jewelry, etc.) MUST BE DISCARDED ... as they can be used by the enemy.

You need to REALIZE and ACCEPT ... that YOU HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY for anyone else's choices about their own spirituality.

ONLY GOD can rescue them ... as ONLY GOD can rescue you. Your task now is FULLY IMMERSE YOURSELF in the things of God ... so that HE can protect you ... and your family.

Finally, PAY NO ATTENTION to DECEITFUL SIGNS of the ENEMY. He is trying to frighten you ... and therefore weaken you. Put your TRUST ONLY ... in what the LORD has made clearly available to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhen
Upvote 0

Zhen

Feb 21, 2019
Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You need to become the consummate acolyte of God. You need to put on the whole armor of God ...

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

thank you! um but what about my unbelieving family..? they are under attack too :(

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank you! um but what about my unbelieving family..? they are under attack too :(
The only thing that you can really do ... is to pray for them.

Perhaps you can convince them to allow you to "bless" the places in which they live (or perhaps you can do this in secret).

You can do this for them ... and for yourself by speaking aloud in their homes (and yours) ....

"To any spirits present in this place, ... in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the only living God, ... I command you to LEAVE THIS PLACE ... and NEVER RETURN."

You may have to repeat this as needed ... and/or get assistance from a (Catholic) priest if things become worse ...

If they are attacked, show them these posts. It may be a way of bringing them to Christ ...

Last edited:
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Zhen

Feb 21, 2019
Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The only thing that you can really do ... is to pray for them.

Perhaps you can convince you to allow you to "bless" the places in which they live (or perhaps you can do this in secret).

You can do this for them ... and for yourself by speaking aloud in their homes (and yours) ....

"To any spirits present in this place, ... in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the only living God, ... I command you to LEAVE THIS PLACE ... and NEVER RETURN."

You may have to repeat this as needed ... and/or get assistance from a (Catholic) priest if things become worse ...

If they are attacked, show them these posts. It may be a way of bringing them to Christ ...

Okie, thank you so much for your advice!
um btw i don’t know why but when i prayed to God earlier to protect my family i saw the word never ><
could God still be angry with me/my family for our sins?

i was foolish and childish when i used God’s name and authority against the guy and girl >< when it wasn’t God’s intention to. and i spread what other people online said about God to them, which i didn’t verify the truth of, and all these have angered God a lot ><
how can i get God to forgive me and my family and to protect us again..? :(

i did all those wrong things not knowing what i was doing ><

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okie, thank you so much for your advice!
um btw i don’t know why but when i prayed to God earlier to protect my family i saw the word never ><
could God still be angry with me/my family for our sins?

No ... it is a deceit of Satan.

Here is God's promise ...

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

i was foolish and childish when i used God’s name and authority against the guy and girl >< when it wasn’t God’s intention to. and i spread what other people online said about God to them, which i didn’t verify the truth of, and all these have angered God a lot ><
how can i get God to forgive me and my family and to protect us again..? :(

i did all those wrong things not knowing what i was doing ><
Don't worry. God is not obligated or moved to fulfill unholy intentions.

God died (literally) to forgive you. Rest in His forgiveness ...

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray you will be given wisdom and insight and reassurance and that holy angels will fight the forces of evil coming against you. In the Bible we are told to be still and see the salvation of the Lord. We are told that in quietness and rest is our salvation. We are told that He fights our battles for us. I pray for you to turn this over to Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zhen

Feb 21, 2019
Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No ... it is a deceit of Satan.

Here is God's promise ...

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Don't worry. God is not obligated or moved to fulfill unholy intentions.

God died (literally) to forgive you. Rest in His forgiveness ...

amen...

um is it okie if you helped me ask God to prevent wars against me and my family..?

Upvote 0