Gold Coast
✟8,428.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My brother has been suicidal in the past. I had a dream, was kinda weird. From what I remember this audible voice speaks in my dream, your brother is suicidal.

I had a second prayer about a day later. From what I remember, it was basically about me concentrating on my brother It's kinda wierd.. like it just seems so clear. I use to get dreams like this frequently when I first became a believer.

I've spent quite alot of time in prayer. I use to visit my brother a bit. Anyways.. family issues. Grew up in an abusive home. My dad, basically use to beat my sister, and abusive towards my mum etc.

Anyways Please pray for my brother. His name is Jireh... he's about 19. PLEASE HELP. I couldn't bare losing him. Please pray for his salvation too.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So far it is seem to me that when Abba speaks and gives us a warning, that if we pray and do our part whatever that might be, things work out. He doesn’t waste his time.

I wonder if you have told your brother how very much you love him, about how very concerned you are for him, and about how devastated you would be if you ever lost him.

Just yesterday I was listening to a woman recount how, because of sexual abuse by her stepfather in childhood, she almost committed suicide. The thing that stopped her was that she knew it would hurt her mother so much.

I pray your brother will never commit suicide, but also I pray that you and your brother will be healed from the wounds you evidently experienced in childhood. I wonder if you could even be mutually supportive toward one another in that way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My brother has been suicidal in the past. I had a dream, was kinda weird. From what I remember this audible voice speaks in my dream, your brother is suicidal.

I had a second prayer about a day later. From what I remember, it was basically about me concentrating on my brother It's kinda wierd.. like it just seems so clear. I use to get dreams like this frequently when I first became a believer.

I've spent quite alot of time in prayer. I use to visit my brother a bit. Anyways.. family issues. Grew up in an abusive home. My dad, basically use to beat my sister, and abusive towards my mum etc.

Anyways Please pray for my brother. His name is Jireh... he's about 19. PLEASE HELP. I couldn't bare losing him. Please pray for his salvation too.
P.S. In regard to childhood abuse, many people have found that journaling can be helpful toward healing. In case the kind of abuse you refer to includes any kind of sexual abuse, you might want to check out videos by Nicole Braddock Bromley. She is one who recommends journaling and, since she is a Christian, prayer and Bible based counseling, of course.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

May Jehovah Jireh come to the aid of your brother Jireh and deliver him from all suicidal intents and ideations. May God show him that life is GOOD, as God intended it to be, and may Jehovah Jireh strengthen your brother and give him hope, In Jesus precious name. Amen.

Upvote 0