MS
✟17,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi. Just asking for some help in prayer for my mom. She is 65. Has weak bones and a few years ago had a fracture in her back. Ever since then its been a very tough time for her. She has since had a couple more fractures. Most recently a couple weeks ago. She is in pain daily. Usually sleeping in a chair. Can never get comfortable and has trouble walking and very stressed and anxious about getting another fracture. Some days are so bad she has to walk around and ive seen her cry from the pain. It is difficult to see her in this pain. We cancelled our family trip to mountains this year cuz she cannot ride anywhere right now. My folks have a place in the mountains they normally go once a month but theyve been unable to go for months now.She can barely eat anything cuz everything seems to make her bloat then she will have pain from that. She basically sits most of the day. My mom is the strongest Christian woman i know. She literally reads her Bible hours a day. Always in prayer. Was in church every Sunday. Its not fair for her to be having to deal with this. I know shes not eating enough too which also bothers me. And shes basically unable to exercise at all. Part of me is angry at God for not healing her. But anyway i will continue to pray and hope God heals her. Just asking for some more prayers please i would really appreciate it. Thank u God bless u all

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟99,357.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Our Father in heaven,

We seek you in prayer for Zimmer36's mother who is experiencing health issues. May You relief her of the pain she goes through and be by her side in difficult and trying times. May Your healing hands be upon her Your servant and Your Grace be upon the whole family.

We ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

negec56114

Nov 20, 2022
Torronto
✟15,806.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi. Just asking for some help in prayer for my mom. She is 65. Has weak bones and a few years ago had a fracture in her back. Ever since then its been a very tough time for her. She has since had a couple more fractures. Most recently a couple weeks ago. She is in pain daily. Usually sleeping in a chair. Can never get comfortable and has trouble walking and very stressed and anxious about getting another fracture. Some days are so bad she has to walk around and ive seen her cry from the pain. It is difficult to see her in this pain. We cancelled our family trip to mountains this year cuz she cannot ride anywhere right now. My folks have a place in the mountains they normally go once a month but theyve been unable to go for months now.She can barely eat anything cuz everything seems to make her bloat then she will have pain from that. She basically sits most of the day. My mom is the strongest Christian woman i know. She literally reads her Bible hours a day. Always in prayer. Was in church every Sunday. Its not fair for her to be having to deal with this. I know shes not eating enough too which also bothers me. And shes basically unable to exercise at all. Part of me is angry at God for not healing her. But anyway i will continue to pray and hope God heals her. Just asking for some more prayers please i would really appreciate it. Thank u God bless u all
Hey there!

My all prayer for your mom.

Prayer word

Lord, I believe in faith that You will act on her behalf and restore her to wellness. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen. Oh, Jesus, my Great Healer, I pray that You would restore my mother to full health. Her mental, emotional, and spiritual health have been in decline as of late, Lord.

Upvote 0

negec56114

Nov 20, 2022
Torronto
✟15,806.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi. Just asking for some help in prayer for my mom. She is 65. Has weak bones and a few years ago had a fracture in her back. Ever since then its been a very tough time for her. She has since had a couple more fractures. Most recently a couple weeks ago. She is in pain daily. Usually sleeping in a chair. Can never get comfortable and has trouble walking and very stressed and anxious about getting another fracture. Some days are so bad she has to walk around and ive seen her cry from the pain. It is difficult to see her in this pain. We cancelled our family trip to mountains this year cuz she cannot ride anywhere right now. My folks have a place in the mountains they normally go once a month but theyve been unable to go for months now.She can barely eat anything cuz everything seems to make her bloat then she will have pain from that. She basically sits most of the day. My mom is the strongest Christian woman i know. She literally reads her Bible hours a day. Always in prayer. Was in church every Sunday. Its not fair for her to be having to deal with this. I know shes not eating enough too which also bothers me. And shes basically unable to exercise at all. Part of me is angry at God for not healing her. But anyway i will continue to pray and hope God heals her. Just asking for some more miracle prayer to get married soon please i would really appreciate it. Thank u God bless u all
Prayer word

Lord, I believe in faith that You will act on her behalf and restore her to wellness. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen. Oh, Jesus, my Great Healer, I pray that You would restore my mother to full health. Her mental, emotional, and spiritual health have been in decline as of late, Lord.

Upvote 0

Staysafe

Oct 23, 2022
NSW
✟20,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Our Father in heaven,

We seek you in prayer for Zimmer36's mother who is experiencing health issues. May You relief her of the pain she goes through and be by her side in difficult and trying times. May Your healing hands be upon her Your servant and Your Grace be upon the whole family.

We ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Prayer word

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟63,848.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif

Your mother is in my Prayers!
May the Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Staysafe

Oct 23, 2022
NSW
✟20,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord
Please have mercy on Zimmer's mom She is suffering great pain Please place your healing hand on her relieving her of the pain so she continues to read and pass your words of blessings to others, give her the health and strength to testify your glory. Here I pray, in Jesus' Name Amen

Upvote 0