United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,

I have a project for my psych 232 class which requires me to interview 6 people (3 men, 3 women) between ages 30 and 60. All I ask is that you answer these 5 questions honestly and thoughtfully. A few sentences should be enough, but feel free to write as much as you want.

It's due at 6 EST, so time is of the essence. Yeah i know, it's totally my fault for procrastinating :sorry:

All I need to know about you is your age and your gender. If you're uncomfortable sharing that, then I'll just make one up. lol.

So without further ado, the questions:

[FONT=&quot]a)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done?[/FONT]

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟931,727.00
Faith
Atheist
Male, 45

• What is your favorite thing to do?

Browse the internet for intellectual discussions.
  • What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?

Be a published and respected author
  • If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?

To be wealthy enough to re-tool in psycho-linguistics or cognitive neuro-science. To travel the world. *sigh* I dunno, world peace?
  • What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today

The failure of mankind to fully comprehend the implications that "those people over there really are like me" -- if they understand it at all.
  • What are you currently proudest of having done?

To have had the intellectual fortitude to abandon my faith to maintain my integrity

Reactions: gaara4158
Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I have a project for my psych 232 class which requires me to interview 6 people (3 men, 3 women) between ages 30 and 60. All I ask is that you answer these 5 questions honestly and thoughtfully. A few sentences should be enough, but feel free to write as much as you want.

It's due at 6 EST, so time is of the essence. Yeah i know, it's totally my fault for procrastinating :sorry:

All I need to know about you is your age and your gender. If you're uncomfortable sharing that, then I'll just make one up. lol.

So without further ado, the questions:
OK. I'll try to help you out (as a fellow evilutionist) I am 45, male.

[FONT=&quot]a)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do?[/FONT]
Video games, read

[FONT=&quot]b)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?[/FONT]
A permanent job. Teaching or research (or both).

[FONT=&quot]c)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?[/FONT]
1. A permanent job
2. A good relationship
3. Continued good health

[FONT=&quot]d)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?[/FONT]
Our degradation of our environment and the excesses of fanatics.

[FONT=&quot]e)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done?[/FONT]
The research papers I have published.

Reactions: gaara4158
Upvote 0

gaara4158

Gen Alpha Dad
Aug 18, 2007
United States
✟204,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not a bad idea. Buy some chocolates/candy and give them out to people who answer your questions.
I would, but for the fact that I have no means of getting there, no money, and I look like hell because I haven't slept since yesterday. Just the same, thanks for the advice.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
a)What is your favorite thing to do?
(That would get me a warning from the mods ;) )

b)What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?
To have my child be able to take care of themself & be a productove member of soicity.

c)If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?
Health for my family
Economic Stability for my family
Emotional stability for my family

d)What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?
Nothing really, I tend to not worry what I can't change & change what I can if able to.

e)What are you currently proudest of having done?
Getting my software to work for the company :D

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Not a bad idea. Buy some chocolates/candy and give them out to people who answer your questions.

And go for the extra credit bay asking how they feel abotu Forest Gump and the Simpsons episode that references him and other films.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums