Please help me pray for peace and a job.

Gifts From Above

Oct 23, 2020
Washington
✟8,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Such a classic song and rendered very nicely. I always enjoy a good acapella group, great harmony and arrangement. Thank you for the encouraging song.

You’re welcome. I hope you liked the song. Whenever I am feeling anxious this song is a great reminder to me that Christ is watching over me.

Reactions: nancydrums93
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟414,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for you but I don’t think you can be free of all negative feelings. You should know they are there but take them captive.
2cor10:3-5. I think they will make you a little desperate to take the risks you need to to get a job in our world today.

Upvote 0

nancydrums93

Oct 23, 2020
Minnesota Nice
✟17,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for you but I don’t think you can be free of all negative feelings. You should know they are there but take them captive.
2cor10:3-5. I think they will make you a little desperate to take the risks you need to to get a job in our world today.

I understand what you mean. I think desperate is the wrong word to use because sometimes making desicions out of desperateness (not sure thats a word) can turn out really bad especially if your not thinking properly.

I feel like maybe the feelings of being let down pushes us to try again and again. My main requests of prayer is that I may NOT DWELL in the feeling of dissapointment and being upset because although those are natural human feelings when you dwell in them too long it can drag you down even more. I know I may feel those feelings but God's peace should be able to over power those feelings.

Psalms 112:7 They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

Upvote 0