Please help me pray for my Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessingsuponU

Oct 7, 2005
✟113.00
Faith
Lutheran
Please help me pray for my 15 year old daughter Gina.

Ever since her birthday a few months ago, I have noticed drastic changes in my little girl.
She has been hanging out with a bad crowd at school, and has started wearing black clothing and heavy dark makeup.
What scares me the most is that I thin she is involved with a cult.

She has been taling about some sort of movement, or religion called "gohowa".

Through research I have discovered that this Gohowa Organization supports rascism, pedophilia, body mutilation, and possibly even Satan worship.

I am at my wits end!

Please help by contributing your prayers.

Blessings.

-Velma

Androgs

Jun 20, 2004
Jakarta
✟7,880.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'm praying for you and your daughter, that His amazing love that can break any kind of wall in every heart will come down and touch your daughter, that His Light shine upon her heart. I'm praying for you so you have a strength and wisdom from God for this situation. In Jesus, we are more than a winner:). God Bless you and your family!!

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father....Oh please be with this family. Help guide this childs parents to keeping their daughter within the confines of Christ. Fill them, their house, their extended family, their friends and their church members with the Holy Spirit so that there will be such a strong force of God around this little girl. Satan has to just turn away from all of the love and goodness. Remove this daughter out of the grips of satan and keep her protected and secure and happy with You Lord. I just pray that this girl is saved.....Thank you for hearing our group prayer here.....Amen!

Upvote 0

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Oh heavenly Father, I pray that you are the light in this darkness Father. Give this girl the peace she needs to see that she needs to get away from this cult Father. I love you Father and beseach you to hear my prayers for this little girl. She needs to feel you now more then ever Father. I pray this in the name of the blood of the Lamb Jesus ~Amen~ :crossrc:

Love brother ~Justin~ <><

I suggest getting her in a youth group that is active and that does alot of "alternative" things like going to roller rinks and stuff. She needs to find friends and youth who are a bit more unconventional. I know that I went through a stage where I wore nothing but black and pierced my body alot. Now Im just a pierced crazy Christian for Christ and I found him through people who wheren't conventional and they knew what I was feeling. I think this might be something she is crying for. God will shine I have no doubt in this!

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My heart goes out to you, my son went thru similar time. I can't urge you enough to keep her in church, keep setting boundaries with consequences, an attitude of feeling bad for her and not requiring enough of her will only hurt her in the long run. I pray that the LORD will give you strength and wisdom to do what you must daily, surround you with His Holy Spirit and minister His love for her to her heart. If you ever need to tlk, feel free to PM me. Blessings.

in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

bethdinsmore

Veteran
Jun 21, 2005
Hawaii
Visit site
✟17,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for you both, friend.
2 Chr 20:15
15 He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.
(NIV)

God bless you. Aloha in Jesus

Upvote 0
Sep 6, 2005
Norway, near the sea
✟53,493.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, You see Your precious daughter Velma's crying out for her daughter Gina, who may seem to be walking astray and away from You. Jesus, I ask You to hold Gina tight and call upon her young and vulnerable heart. You see her insecurity and her desire to be loved as she is, and I ask You to let her feel your loving touch, to let her see that You are not there to judge her, but rather to offer her an eternal Life with a capital L. Oh, Lord Jesus, comfort Velma through the days of trial and help her be a loving and consistant Mom for her daughter. Draw them closer to each other, Lord, and draw them closer to You. Protect Gina's young heart and keep her from evil, Lord, and bless her and her family with many abundant blessings from You. I ask in Jesus' name, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

whitedove7

Dec 21, 2004
United States
Visit site
✟1,344.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, we lift up Vilma's daughter to you and I pray off the spirit of occultism off this daughter. Lord, I pray you will give her dreams in her sleep to show her truth but also show her in the supernatural that these people do not care for her. Lord, chase her down like you did me so many years ago. Lord, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, I come against Satan and his army that is trying to take away one of your precious children to the wrong side. In the name of Jesus, I command the spirits of deceptiono off of her mind and break every power of darkness off this precious daughter. Lord, I pray you will give Vilma peace and joy through this trial. I pray that you will give her hope in the midst of it all. In the mean time I pray protection in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. In Psalms 91 your word says that there are angels charged over us so I pray that the angels assigned to vilma's daughter will surrounder her and keep her safe from harm. I pray against the spirit of spiritual death off of her mind, body and soul and I pray life of the Holy spirit back in so that she will see the truth and the ugliness of the other in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
newbeliever02072005 said:
Dear Heavenly Father....Oh please be with this family. Help guide this childs parents to keeping their daughter within the confines of Christ. Fill them, their house, their extended family, their friends and their church members with the Holy Spirit so that there will be such a strong force of God around this little girl. Satan has to just turn away from all of the love and goodness. Remove this daughter out of the grips of satan and keep her protected and secure and happy with You Lord. I just pray that this girl is saved.....Thank you for hearing our group prayer here.....Amen!

Lord be with this family. Help this family keep their child in your care and eyes. And that they will lean on you for support and comfort. Not our will but yours. In thy name and will, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.