• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Please help! Looking for a friend/accountability partner

Struggling3

Apr 21, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟5,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I am 30 year old woman, married that struggles with lust and dark sexual thoughts/fantasies on a almost daily basis. I have been unfaithful before and am afraid I am treading down that same path again. I don't want to go there! I am begging for help. I need prayers and I desperately need a friend to whom I can talk to and share what is going on without being judged. Please help!

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi @Struggling3 i really do hope you read this... i have a Christian whatsapp group for women who are struggling with inappropriate content/fapping. if you are still interested in an accountability partner, message me and we will add you to the group. we are passionate in helping each other overcome this addiction through fellowship and God's word. i am hoping u read this.. Godbless

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Struggling3

Apr 21, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟5,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hi @Struggling3 i really do hope you read this... i have a Christian whatsapp group for women who are struggling with inappropriate content/fapping. if you are still interested in an accountability partner, message me and we will add you to the group. we are passionate in helping each other overcome this addiction through fellowship and God's word. i am hoping u read this.. Godbless

I'm interested...I do not have WhatsApp but I can download it.

Upvote 0