Lee M

Nov 22, 2012
✟1,868.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I have no right to be here.

I search your testimonies for clues with such a cold hand and the moment my own heartfelt story is dismissed I fly into a rage...

I have wronged you all and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I will trouble you no longer.

I see now how cruel I have been to you and I want to apologize to all of you. I am sorry I hope you can forgive me for taking advantage of so many of you. I hope you can forgive me.

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Lee M. How does one forgive if there is no wrong. I have not come across anything that I could see as wrong. Christianity is a loving relationship. Our God is Love, and our Leader and Saviour died, that we might live. We live in this imperfect world to learn to become as God, our Heavenly Father wants us to become: Perfect children of a Perfect God.
( Matthew 5: 48:) We might not achieve this in the imperfect world we live,
but we can show our Heavenly Father that we try sincerely. Cheer up dear Lee,
and join the happy throng. Let us all learn to Love and please our Heavenly Father. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0
J

jdbear

Lee,
Speaking only for myself, I don't feel offended by anything you said. I just don't agree with you. I don't know what your heartfelt story is, but from your posts, it seemed you abandoned any faith in Jesus you might have had because you didn't like the message, not because the message isn't true. Whatever you went through, God does love you very much.

Upvote 0

intojoy

Jun 26, 2013
✟2,069.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lee M said:

I search your testimonies for clues with such a cold hand and the moment my own heartfelt story is dismissed I fly into a rage...

I have wronged you all and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I will trouble you no longer.

I see now how cruel I have been to you and I want to apologize to all of you. I am sorry I hope you can forgive me for taking advantage of so many of you. I hope you can forgive me.

Wow. I just had the urge to check in on my atheist friend because of the humility I see in him and read this. No need to apologize. You get my unconditional all accepting love. I know how to give it because I'm the recipient of that kind of love that we all crave and need so desperately.

Upvote 0

americanvet

Saved Sinner
Jun 15, 2012
The White Couch of Pristinia
✟20,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You have just as much right to be here as I do! We welcome you with open arms :clap:.

Upvote 0