• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Please consider giving fdbk on a story of a spiritual journey

APParker

Apr 11, 2005
✟116.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi there,

I'm writing a book and would love some feedback. The working title is "A Better Life - Letters Between a Father and Daughter Who Never Met."

The reason I'm posting it here is that a huge part of my book deals with alcoholism, recovery, and spirituality.

This is a story about a father and daughter who never met. And despite the 25 years of no contact as this little baby girl grew to be a successful, happy adult, this father and daughter discover later in life that they had so much in common. There is a love story, too… a tragic love story that rips two young, engaged people apart. This is also a tale of finding one's purpose. It took the father a lifetime of struggle to discover his calling, but he found it, and he helped change many lives for the better.

If you're open to reading it, and perhaps even giving me some feedback; please go to blogspot.abetterlifebook.com (no www in front of it).

Thank you for your time.

God bless you.

G

godsgirl4ever

APParker said:
Hi there,

I'm writing a book and would love some feedback. The working title is "A Better Life - Letters Between a Father and Daughter Who Never Met."

The reason I'm posting it here is that a huge part of my book deals with alcoholism, recovery, and spirituality.

This is a story about a father and daughter who never met. And despite the 25 years of no contact as this little baby girl grew to be a successful, happy adult, this father and daughter discover later in life that they had so much in common. There is a love story, too… a tragic love story that rips two young, engaged people apart. This is also a tale of finding one's purpose. It took the father a lifetime of struggle to discover his calling, but he found it, and he helped change many lives for the better.
It sounds like a story that you can't put down cause you are always woundering whats going to happen next.

If you're open to reading it, and perhaps even giving me some feedback; please go to blogspot.abetterlifebook.com (no www in front of it).

Thank you for your time.

God bless you.

It sounds like a story that you just can't put down. You always want to know what will happen next.

Upvote 0