• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Please can you pray for my job?

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Judy02, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Judy02

Judy02 Well-Known Member

+470
    Christian
    Single
    Hard to explain it all, but I didn't work as hard as I should have when I first started.

I had a really difficult situation with a colleague when I first started. Please can people pray that work continues to be ok again, and that I don't get any more hassle from her again, and that she won't cause any problems between me and my future colleagues, and it hopefully won't be discussed again.

Please can you also pray God will give me peace about work, and that I won't let anxiety about this take over my life. Thank you very much. Sorry if the post was a bit vague!

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,756
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Judy, even if we don't know the details, GOD does. Praying that God DOES intervene and in a concrete and visible way that encourages you as only He can, and that He blesses you and grants you extraordinary favor and that He protects you from any slings or darts or plans that are of the enemy. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,805
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    May Abba Yah bless you in your work and empower you to do His Good Works that He has prepared for you. Amen.

4. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,805
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    Something I read under another member's (@Saucy) avatar pic.,
    "Fear is faith in the enemy."

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Tigger45

Tigger45 Well-Known Member Supporter

+11,761
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God's peace be upon you Judy :pray:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,366
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying you will be given wisdom and insight on how to deal with the co worker, that things work out well and that you have peace.

7. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Angels Team Supporter

+526
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for a peaceful work environment and that the coworker does not bother you, also that she is shown the error of her ways and not cause more problems.

8. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,160
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Judy02, and this prayer request, let no one at work trouble Judy02. Let Judy02, enjoy doing work and the presence of collegeues, and others working with. Please bless Judy02 and work, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

9. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father Resolve the issues at work between Judy and her colleague and bring peace without any further conflict or hassle in the future, In Jesus Name, Amen