Judy02

Jan 9, 2006
England.
✟28,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hard to explain it all, but I didn't work as hard as I should have when I first started.

I had a really difficult situation with a colleague when I first started. Please can people pray that work continues to be ok again, and that I don't get any more hassle from her again, and that she won't cause any problems between me and my future colleagues, and it hopefully won't be discussed again.

Please can you also pray God will give me peace about work, and that I won't let anxiety about this take over my life. Thank you very much. Sorry if the post was a bit vague!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hard to explain it all, but I didn't work as hard as I should have when I first started.

I had a really difficult situation with a colleague when I first started. Please can people pray that work continues to be ok again, and that I don't get any more hassle from her again, and that she won't cause any problems between me and my future colleagues, and it hopefully won't be discussed again.

Please can you also pray God will give me peace about work, and that I won't let anxiety about this take over my life. Thank you very much. Sorry if the post was a bit vague!
:heart: Judy, even if we don't know the details, GOD does. Praying that God DOES intervene and in a concrete and visible way that encourages you as only He can, and that He blesses you and grants you extraordinary favor and that He protects you from any slings or darts or plans that are of the enemy. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0