Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'd be very grateful for prayer for mental, physical and most of all, spiritual health, at the moment. Thank you.

:heart: Praying for you blossom (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may this one go to Your Word, Your medicine, and to Your application of it to their life to find the answer to this prayer. May You shower them with all kinds of healings in all these areas of their life. Prince of Peace grant unto them peace as they absorbs such verses as Philippians 4:6-8; John 14:27; Psalms 119:165; Isaiah 26:3. 3 John 2. 1 Peter 2:24. Isaiah 59:19. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NurseAbigail

Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I'd be very grateful for prayer for mental, physical and most of all, spiritual health, at the moment. Thank you.

Dear Father in Heaven,
I pray for my sis in Christ, that You would grant her mental, physical, and spiritual health. I pray that she would continue to walk in Your Word and seek Your face. May You reveal to her anything that would hinder her walk with You. I pray that she would have courage to let go of things that distract or causes her to stumble. Bless her life and may she enter into Your presence always and know that she is greatly loved by You. May her mind be focused at You and may she rely on You always no matter what this life may throw at her. Keep her away from the enemy, and any evil men or women. Protect her mind, soul, and spirit from any attacks. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0