Please can I ask as many people as possible to pray for Kate.....

Dave RP

Jun 9, 2015
London
✟63,350.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
she is 18 and pregnant and the child has a heart defect. The birth is being induced next Wednesday, 5th October and the baby will have to go immediately into surgery for an operation on her heart. This is a Christian family and I would ask that everyone on this site prays for Kate and her baby at this very worrying time.

Thank you.

David.

Ps Kate's mother is my partner.

macks116

Sep 27, 2016
USA
✟7,727.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
she is 18 and pregnant and the child has a heart defect. The birth is being induced next Wednesday, 5th October and the baby will have to go immediately into surgery for an operation on her heart. This is a Christian family and I would ask that everyone on this site prays for Kate and her baby at this very worrying time.

Thank you.

David.

Ps Kate's mother is my partner.
Praying for peace with the mother, child and all those around.

Reactions: Dave RP
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You for giving Kate the wisdom and the courage to choose to give life to her precious child. Bless both mother and child. We ask LORD that You will send angels to protect the child at time of the induction and may surgery be a success.

"When my bones were being formed,
carefully put together in my mother's womb,
when I was growing there in secret,
You knew that I was there_
You saw me before I was born.
Psalms 139: 15-16

May peace and protection be over Kate, baby and her family, and may all go well according to thy Will. Thank You Father God,
In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave RP
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums